10- Say Something

"Fuck!" Shawn cursed, slamming his hand on wall.

"So she came to tell me all that but shit!!"

"What happened?" Jacob asked being confused of Shawn's attitude.

"Uff!" Shawn sighed as he took a seat besides Jacob on a couch. "She ran into me and Megan.."

"You and Megan?" He frowned.

"Yeah my secretary Megan was trying to.." He sighed again in embarrassment. "Gosh she saw me in such an intimate situation with her when she was about to kiss me.."

"Really Shawn..now you are getting involved with your secretary??"

"No..no listen I'm really not interested in her a bit..I was just caught off guard by her like she suddenly got so closer, I didn't get a time or mind to react so quickly.."

"Wow..she is your secretary Shawn, you should b careful. You know how it would turn out? Everyone would say that you are young and immature playboy, not suitable for your position."

"I know..and I warned her. She'd never do it again." He told. "I'm worried about Camila, she misunderstood me.."

Jacob snapped up with a suspicious look in his eyes. "Why do you care?"

"Dumb ass! ofcourse I care..what if she spreads lies about me that I've an affair with my secretary..you know how I care about my reputation."

"Oh! You're right." Jacob thought for a moment. "But I don't think she'd do that and now she was already worried about another issue, she won't say anything about you."

"I hope so..but still I have to make it clear to her."

          ............................................................

Looking here and there carefully, she made her way through the street which was slowly turning dark as the sun was setting and clouds were covering the skyline. Her long coat was almost covering her whole body. Her hair looking beautiful in long waves and makeup still covering her eyes as she returned from her work just an hour ago. Suddenly stopping near a trash can which was supposed to be the location according to recent text, she saw a shadow.

"So you came." A heavy voice spoke which wasn't unknown to her. She tried not to look too much scared as she turned slightly to see a tall man hiding his face in the hoodie.

"What do you want? You said you will leave me alone if I'd bring that project to you." She asked with her racing heartbeat.

"We would've left you alone but now you are very important to us as we came to know about your promotion. By the way we heard about the spy..who else they caught if it wasn't you?"

"A A..there was someone else who was involved in leaking small information.  They blamed him for this too and fired him." She made a lie on spot.

"I believe if you are saying cuz you've no other way. You still remember about your little secret we have hun?"

Camila's throat instantly went dry as she listened to his words and felt like all the courage she gathered was now shattering apart.

"Yo-You promised that you-" She gulped the lump formed in her throat. "will delete those photos after your purpose will be fulfilled. "

"Haha" The man laughed at her. "You think we are that foolish huh ...just like you." He shook his head. "Guess what..our purpose isn't yet fulfilled...it will never be fulfilled until Maple corporation would destroy completely..until Mendes family would pay for what they did."

"What did they do?" Camila frowned in confusion.

"Not your problem..you just have to help me out to finish this task or you are well aware of the consequences. " He threatened once again. "Prepare yourself and get ready for the next task."