23- Night of Confession

"Did you hear our CEO is soon going to be included in next edition of Forbes?"

Tina just handed her tab to Rachael, both of their office tables were next to each other that's why their friendship got stronger with time.

"Really? Oh my god!." Rachael was happy but surprised. "But how do you know?"

"That's a secret!" She teased.

"Come on Tina! Stop it! Just tell me who told you about this?" Rachael was curious.

"No one. I just overheard someone." She looked around to see everyone busy in their work, then leaned in Rachel's ear. "I heard Megan was rescheduling the timing of  Amanda Garfield's meeting with our boss."

"Who is her?" Rachael said shrinking  her nose.

"Uff!" Tina sighed and dragged her chair near Rachel's desk to explain her. "Amanda Garfield is a famous Forbe's journalist, how did you not know?"

"Oh I remember, she's the one who did interview with Bill Gates?"

"And her last interview with Elon Musk's father was a headline this year...remember?" Tina added.

"Yeah in how to raise a billionaire edition I know about that.."

"Apparently Mr.Mendes I mean Shawn Mendes would talk about the difficulties he faced as the young businessman and I'm super excited to hear him." Tina said enthusiastically.

"Now you are being loud..." Rachael laughed at her.

"I know by mistake...neways I'm gonna go get coffee...would you want some?" She asked.

"Where's that girl.. I forgot her name."

"Who?" Tina wondered.

"The one our CEO's new assistant, the one who used to make coffee.." Rachael reminded.

"Oh yeah I didn't see her for quite a while..."

"Because she's already expelled" Megan's voice from the back of Tina startled both of them. "That tea girl was not worthy enough to be his assistant."

"Megan?" Tina said in surprise. "How can you say that..Maybe she's on leave.."

"She ain't on leave...Mr.Shawn got bored of her annoying ass that's why she won't work with him anymore. If she would've been working here, I can assure you guys, she'd won't go on leave that long and you know what Mr.Shawn is so unbothered by her absence." Megan smiled widely in victory.

"Ms. Megan!" That was Shawn's voice now making Megan startled. "Come to my office."

The colours from her face disappeared but still she managed to say. "Sure sir."

"Was she telling the truth?" Rachael asked in confusion as Megan walked away.

"I don't know...maybe...but she was for sure jealoused of Camila." Tina replied.

"I think Mr.Mendes heard her out..."

"Really?"

"I don't know I'm just saying.." Rachael shrugged her shoulders.

"Anyways I was going to get my coffee.." Tina made her way towards the coffee machine.

**********************************

"Miss Megan! I told you to bring me the file and you started gossiping instead." Shawn was mad at her after hearing her conversation with Tina.

"I'm sorry sir! I was about to come to your office and also I wanted to tell you about your interview with Ms. Amanda."