5- Misery

Flashback*

"So how many people you can see leaving and going into her room more often?" Shawn asked Jacob Who was sitting with Shawn in security room watching footage of outside of Suzan's office from last 3 weeks.

"Mostly 5 people..."

"Who are they?"

"I see her assistant, 2 sweepers, our project designer and that tiny girl who brings coffee for her."

"Yeah I also noticed these people mostly going in and out."

"Project designer is out of this league cause he won't do that to himself, sweepers and that girl...?" Jacob thought for a moment. "I don't think so..I guess it could be her assistant..probably."

"Between sweepers and that girl..who do you think is the less suspicious?" Shawn asked scratching his eyebrow.

"Ummm." Jacob stressed his mind again. "If that's the case then I think that girl..cause she looked so..i don't know how to explain..I mean she looks miserable?"

"What is her job..making coffee?"

"Yup...she remains in the kitchen and brings coffee to everyone who needs. "

"Well she didn't bring it for me yet." Shawn joked. "Who makes coffee for me?"

"I don't know....you are CEO, you'd have special services.."

"Did you see her in real?"

"Nope I didn't see her yet." Jacob shrugged. "Why asking so much about that girl?"

"Cause.." He sighed. "She is the spy...I'm 99.9 percent sure about that.."

"And why is that?"

"See Jacob you said you are the least suspicious about her right?" Jacob noded. "Our opponents would definitely choose a person for spying on us who we can't suspect and secondly you said she looks miserable that's exactly made her do that."

"You mean her poverty made her do things for money?"

"Ofcourse look at her..she'd definitely do things for money and she had definitely no clue of our security system."

"So what's our next step?"

"We'll discuss this with Miss Suzan, she would explain how the girl came to know about that project file."

"And then?"

"Then I'll handle it on my own."

"What do you mean? What you gonna do with that girl.."

"Don't worry, I won't kill her...I have a plan.."

Flashback ended*

Shawn jerked his hair to dry them with towel as he came out of shower. Water was still dripping from his toned muscles and he was just covered in an underwear. On the beep of his phone, he put the towel aside, grabbed his blue jeans and tugged them up to his waist. He grabbed his phone again and stood in front of the big glass wall covering a side of his luxurious room to give him the whole view of Newyork city.

"Not a single person should come near my apartment..understand!" He ordered and shut off the call.

Grabbing his white T-shirt, he started pulling over his head as he moved outside. This was his casual home attire in which he felt comfortable.

Moving towards his drawing room, he found exactly what he was expecting, a tiny brunette in her most miserable condition sat on his comfy chair, crying and trembling in fear. Two big, muscular security guards standing on each side of her. The tape was already pealed off her mouth.