30- Fake Love

"She will think about it after the trip...damn.." He scoffed. "Like I'm going to die if she won't be my girlfriend... You know.." He leaned forward. "I regret why I even told her that I love her like all that bullshit which ain't real, which is just a deception, which I didnt believe in my whole life...I just said that to her only to get rejected by her..I could've said that shit to literally any other girl on earth and she'd be more than happy to sacrifice her life to get with me and now that Camila is fuckin ready to fake our relationship...what does she want from me?" He shrugged picking his head slightly up. "A fake boyfriend? Why didn't she leave when I didn't care anymore? I don't understand her and I don't want her anymore. I'm done begging her!!!"

"Hun.." Jacob said after hearing him bragging about Camila for long time. "Are you sure you don't care about her anymore??"

"What?" He glared at Jacob in response.

"Nevermind the way you can't stop talking about her...I mean look at you..if you won't care, you wouldn't even care to raise so many questions.."

"Jacob! I swear to god if I try to show a little bit of my love and care to her anymore, I won't be the Shawn Peter Raul Mendes you know since years, you can give me any other name!!" He declared furiously.

"Romeo will suit you...won't it?" Jacob joked.

"Not funny.....till now she was seeing the loving side of me...now she'll see the bad side of me. She'll see how it feels like when I don't give a fuck about things. "

"Shawn she has seen the bad side of you in the very beginning...remember? Maybe she'll really change her mind after the trip...why you are trying to ruin everything again..."

"I said I don't care anymore....what does she think of herself...She must know what she has lost." He stood up with determination.

"That's your ego speaking."

"Whatever....."

*********************************

It took a short flight for them to reach Toronto, his hometown. The whole way Shawn was with Camila but he ignored her like she ain't there, only answered if she asked something important and had his headphones on during whole flight. Camila was bored as hell and now was regretting her decision of coming with him.

She was also nervous to visit his home, to meet his family, especially his parents and Shawn's behaviour wasn't helping at all.

"How far it is?" She asked trying to break the ice but failed badly as he just picked his head up and looked out the window of the range rover which came to receive them from airport. "I'm gonna die from this tension I swear!" She said more to herself than him but her voice was quiet audible to Shawn.

"It's not that far...don't worry." He told with a same serious expression now looking at his phone. His pendant hung low on his chest as he leaned more.

Camila watched him staring at his phone screen wearing the large sized button down white shirt and sighed. He rarely wore those kinda shirts cuz of his job and was looking so hot as his curls fell on his forehead. She knew how handsome he is already but realized it badly as she looked at him more.

"Your father really likes nature.." She looked out trying to distract herself. The road was clear but hidden in natural beauty around it.

"Hmm." He didn't bother to explain and kept looking in his phone.

"Uff!" She got fed up with his attitude. "Shawn I am trying to talk to you and you aren't interested in anything I'm saying."

"Then don't say anything." Without any change in his expression, he told her.