7- Jealousy

Making her way towards Tina's desk, Camila felt all eyes fixed on her. She was sure that 80 percent of people who were now staring at her didn't even know, she was the same girl who used to bring daily coffee for them. Running her hands on the thighs which were covered in brown leather skirt, she tried to smooth it down as she walked past the office desks and finally found the place where Tina's head was submerged in her laptop.

"Excuse me..." Camila said to grab her attention.

Her head snapped up to say she was busy but what she saw made her to exclaim in surprise.

"Camila!!" She stood up to take a better view of her. "Oh my good..you look amazing.."

"Thankyou!" Camila shyly replied. "Actually I came here to return your money."

"My money? But you didn't get your pay yet..wait did you get a new job or you won a price bond?"

"Relax! I didn't get a new job..I just got a promotion.."

"What do you mean?"

"Now I have to assist CEO and made him coffee or tea or whatever he wants."

"What?" Tina was in shock. "Are you serious?"

"Ofcourse I am.." Camila said grinning at her.

"Wait come here..sit down.." She grabbed her by her arm and pulled her to sit on a chair near her. "We need to talk..."

"About what?"

"About this..you ar- oh my god, you're the girl everyone is talking about.."

"Why everyone is talking about me?"

"Cuz you are..I mean you are the one who was in CEO's office earlier and everyone was saying that he hired a hot girl to assist him. Oh my god you are so lucky!!" Tina was glowing in happiness unlike Camila who wished she could tell her the reality. "You know how jealoused you made Megan? She's wandering in the office like a mad woman since the news broke to her."

"Megan?"

"Yes Shawn's personal secretary." She said in overexcitement. "I mean our CEO's..she claims and shows herself to be so close to Mr.Shawn but she didn't even know her boss was going to hire another girl who is suppose to be more closer to him." Tina told laughing. "Sorry it's too funny. "

"It's fine.. Tina your money."

"No no..no need of it..."

"Please I don't want to owe you anything but still I'm so grateful to you for helping me when I needed it." She handed her the envelope.

"Right..but how did you get promoted..did our CEO came to know about the black coffee you make?"

"I think so...anyways I need to go now before someone notice us being unprofessional."

"Oh yeah see you!" Tina said before she left.

         ..........................................................

"Excuse me!"

Camila heard the thin voice coming from her back but she didn't pay heed, busy in her work. She had to serve coffee to Shawn in five minutes per order.

"Girl I'm talking to you.."

The female who's nostrils were filled with anger said again.

"I'm listening." Camila finally replied making a platter in which she put some cookies, chocolates and pastries.

In her previous job she just had to bring coffee but now she had to do special arrangement with it as the coffee was eventually going to serve to CEO who was currently busy in business meeting.  Shawn was already in need of a personal assistant who could make him coffee or assist him in small tasks. His personal secretary was for sure there but she had way too much office related work load. She had to look after all of his schedules, arrange meetings, check his office files and remind him of special events. Therefore he was in desperate need of another helper and with Camila, he shot two birds with one stone.