6- A Contract

Camila woke up feeling like someone hit her head with a hammer. Last day event spinning in her head making her headache worst. She wished what happened was just her nightmare but unfortunately her real life was full of real nightmares. After crying out half of the night, she finally slept but could feel the pain in her arms. She cursed her boss as she remembered how bad he treated her.  She was convinced that he was the most evil person, she had ever met in her lifetime. Mustering all the courage she was left with, she stood up from bed and went to washroom to get fresh but before she could step in. The bell of her apartment was ringing wild.

She fastened her steps to open the door quickly but as soon as she found the same jacked men who dragged her yesterday, her heart stopped beating.

"What happened now?" She asked scared of getting kidnapped again.

"Ma'am you have to come with us."  One of them spoke.

"Where?"

"We are not allowed to tell you but it's the order of our boss so we have to follow."

"Who is your boss? Shawn Mendes?"

"See ma'am we have orders of taking you somewhere and we don't have much time."

"Ok...I can't go like that.. I have to shower first." She declared and shut the door on their faces. Clutching her hair in frustration, she moved towards the bahroom again.

To her surprise, as she took her time and got out of her apartment, the guards were waiting for her. One of them respectfully opened the door for her before the car lead her to a place, she was surprise to see. She was about to meet the famous American stylist and she didn't even know why it was happening to her.

          ....................................................

"Come in." Shawn said focused on his laptop as Jacob peaked in.

"If you are busy..I'll come later."

"No..just sending an email..wait! Done!" He said and turned to see his friend.

"Everything is back to normal.."

"I know." Shawn gave a smile of satisfaction.

"What did you do with a tea girl?"

"You mean coffee girl?"

"Whatsoever.." Jacob shrugged.

"So the first thing you did after coming to office was to find her." Shawn chuckled.

"Yes cuz I wanted to know but she isn't here..you were saying you had a plan..what was it?"

"Nothing.. before they were using her for leaking our information and now we are gonna use her for leaking our own information..difference is that this time information would be wrong."

"Wait..what? You really have that wise brain man!" Jacob was surprised a little but he always admired his wisdom.

"I know and that's why I'm gonna bring back my own and this company's reputation." He said as his phone rang and he picked it up.

"Sir the girl has come, should I send her to your room." The receptionist who was already informed told him on phone.

"Yes..now.."

"Ok."

"What happened?" Jacob asked.

"Nothing..you'll see it." He said and then the door opened to reveal the figure he was waiting for. Shawn's eyes widened but Jacob's mouth opened in surprise. Wearing a brown leather short skirt with black satin top and hair now opened in long waves, she was looking a completely different person than a day before.

Shawn was little impressed by her looks but he was back at it cause he was used to see more hot women than her in his daily life who only wanted to get close to him for his money, power and personality. He was just fed up of all this but Jacob did look like getting into trance but he gathered himself soon as Shawn coughed to bring him back into senses.

"Come Camila..we were waiting for you." Shawn said with his same intimidating style.

Camila who was looking at her feet the whole time, God knew what she was trying to figure out from her black pumps, was fidgeting with her fingers, like a kid standing in principle's office.

"Camila! I'm talking to you." Shawn said again at which Camila lifted her head up and for the first time in daylight, Shawn noticed her face features. Her big brown eyes and nude plump lips, so natural and beautiful. Yes he had seen beauties like her but not as natural as her's. This time, Shawn now stared down at her body covered in a tight dress hugging her curves and he could swear he didn't see a curvy girl as organic as her. She was really different, like a piece of rock refined into a rare and precious diamond and now his head was full of scenarios. The interesting thing was that she still managed to look innocent.

"Wow!! Danny really put some magic on you." Shawn's ego only managed to compliment his stylist friend instead of the girl herself.

"So that's the tea girl.." Jacob finally spoke after analyzing her up to down. His eyes were screaming that he admired her beauty.

"Why you standing there..I said come and sit down" Shawn offered her again.

Camila looked at both hunks with hesitation in her eyes. It was obvious from the blush on her face that how nervous she was feeling standing in front of CEO of the company. Many girls could only have wished of that but the fact was that Camila wished opposite of it. Gaining some courage, she slowly stepped forward and took a seat in front of Shawn besides Jacob who's gaze was fixed at her. Saying that she was feeling awkward in those tight clothes, sitting in the same room with Shawn Mendes and his best friend Jacob Rodriguez was an understatement.

"See that's the power of money....yesterday You looked miserable and now you look like a hot mess. I'm sure you can trap many rich fuckboys in a matter of seconds now." Shawn taunted.

"What do you mean?" Camila gulped the rising anger on his harsh words.

"Nothing.. lets talk about the real thing now." He said fetching a file from one of his drawer and then slipped it in front of her. "Sign it."

"What is it?" She asked.

"A contract" Shawn told."..you have to work for our company for two years now and if you would go against it then you'd have to face legal issues."

"Two years? But it's too much for an illegal work." Her eyes were full of fears.

"Which illegal work? Hun? No one in the company knows about Your previous activities.. Your new job is to work for me..before You used to make coffee for the whole office but now you'd just do it for me. I want you in my office whenever I want whether I'm with big deligations or busy in meetings you have to be here by my side cause I need you for many things. That's the reason, I spent so much money on your physical appearance and I am ready to spend more once you proved useful for me."

"She'd make coffee for you that's understandable but why you want her to be by your side all the time?" Jacob didn't know why he suddenly asked that question.

"Cause I want them to believe that she is now more closer to secrets and you.." Shawn pointed at her. "You'd make them believe that..once they'll come to know that you are promoted they'll try to approach you again but this time I will tell you how to help them out..."

"And if they didn't approach me then? I'll be free." Camila said with a hope.

"I said they'll approach you..so they will..now Sign this contract.." He declared.

Like before, Camila had no other way. So she picked the pen and signed the contract. She didn't know what was gonna happen this time but she wished it won't be worst.

"Keep in mind..no one except me, Jacob, you and my lawyer knows about this contract..so it better remain between us." Shawn announced.
           ....................................................

Comment cause I need your opinion to carry on

Vote <33