21- First kiss (Part-1)

"If we are going for this innovation than we can easily achieve the goal of our digital commercialisation by following this root..............."

Shawn was submerged in his own thoughts during the whole presentation.

"I think that's a great idea....but how would we able to peruse our customers.." Jacob spoke.

"We won't actually...people trust our brand enough to buy any new product we introduce." The man dressed in black suit replied.

"Don't you think we should also do something to increase the range of our customers. We should stop relying on specific class of people...What do you think Shawn?" Jacob turned his head to find Shawn staring at screen completely zoned out. "Shawn.." He said to wake him up.

"Hun!" Shawn replied getting out of his thoughts.

"I'm asking you something.."

"I have to go now." Shawn suddenly stood up.

"Where?" Jacob said standing up as well. "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah.." He replied and then got attentive to everyone present in the room. "I'm so sorry guys. I have some urgent piece of work. You all should continue with it.."He turned towards Jacob. "I know you will lookafter everything." He noded in agreement before Shawn left.

    ***************************

Slowly and steadily Shawn unlocked the door of his apartment. Right in front of the elevator, the door had mixture of green, brown and blue Greek carnations on it. Most of the architecture work of his apartment was designed by an Italian architect especially the art work on specific walls and doors including his own room. The black and grey contrast of the place was a blend of both old and modern architect.

It was completely unusual or we can say impossible for Shawn to come back home this early. Usually he would like to spend his time somewhere else even if he would get free from work like he'd prefer going to bar rather coming his condo which was good for sleep and rest only. But this time he was so eager to go back home that he didn't pay attention to anything that was happening in his office.

Therefore, the first thing he did was to check Camila in her room. Hearing a cute humming from bathroom, a smile creeped on his face. She was taking bath while carefreely singing "I love you like a love song baby" like there was no one else around her. That's because she didn't know Shawn would be standing in her room, listening to her. Thinking of how creepy he'd look if someone would find him there, he decided to leave.

When he came back to his room, all of his worries flew away. He felt a sense of satisfaction. The moment he left for office, he was so restless the whole day. Though, he didn't show it in front of her but he was so scared that what if she'd leave behind his back. He told his guards to stay attentive but knowing how fiesty and smart Camila is, he had his doubts, that's why he came back to make sure, she's still there without giving her an impression that he's checking up on her.

Shawn decided to take a shower and then face her and if she'd ask why he came earlier, he'd tell her that he was going to his friend's party and then will go out to just have a dinner somewhere alone.

  *****************************

"Did you call him?" A voice on the other side of the phone call asked.

"I wanted to give him a surprise. How can I call him." The tall blonde woman who would probably be in her late 40s responded, as she walked through the airport in her dior dark green heels which were matching with her emerald dior handbag. "I think you are getting old Manny, you keep forgetting things lately." Fixing her Gucci sunglasses on her nose, she smiled as she handed her suitcase to a man waiting for her to come in front of a black suv.