25- Secret

"Sir you have lunch with an Australian delegation at 2 pm, Meeting with the Head of HR department at 4 pm, and you and Miss Amanda are about to meet at 8 pm.." Megan kept speaking as Shawn was busy signing some documents.

"Where?" He asked without picking his head up.

"At greenvalley hotel, your room is already booked sir!" She told.

"Alright." He closed the lid of his pen and handed the documents to his secretary without uttering another word.

It was a busy day for Shawn but not different. As usual, he has to attend lots of meetings and as usual he wouldn't get home on time. Lately, he wanted to reach home as soon as possible because he had a reason. He had someone waiting for him to arrive. He wasn't used to informing anyone, so he didn't do this time as well.

Going to hotel he had this one thing on his mind, to please his interviewer so that she would publish the best interview with the best guy, she ever did. He knew, it wasn't fair or a right thing to do but he was a businessman and that was how the successful businessman would run his business. He wanted to cash his charm for the good reputation of his business.

Wearing a black button down shirt, the dress coat of which he put aside on the back of the chair, he opened few upper buttons of his shirt. It wasn't cuz he wanted to seduce someone but to get some fresh air because he was feeling exhausted. Thinking of how inappropriate it could, a flashback came swiping in his mind.

Flashback*

Shawn turned off the shower as he heard someone pushing door of his room. Quickly pulling on his underwear, he grabbed the towel but the next thing, he heard was someone rattling the things the left side of the bathroom, which opened in his changing room. As soon as he opened the door to catch the thief, he found the very familiar delicate girl kneeling on the floor wearing just a piece of towel. He couldn't deny the fact, that she looked pretty but a glimpse of something else.

"Yes me." He replied to something she said he could barely hear, grabbing his muscular waist with his both hands, still looking at the yellow file peeking through a semi opened drawer. "What are you doing here?"

"I...I.." She started fumbling with the words. "I'm sorry...I wanted to use your hair dryer." She stood up leaving  the dryer on floor but in the process, her knee hit the edge of the file and it flew out of the drawer.

"I am really sorry, I shouldn't have come here without your permission." She continued as Shawn didn't respond, as all of his attention was focused on that one file which was now lying straight on floor. Some bold letters written in the outer surface, clearly indicating the secret he had been hiding from the whole world.

"So you come in my room when I'm not here hun?" He asked in a very cheeky way to keep her attention to himself..

"Nope...I mean just once...actually twice..please I..I just wanted a dryer, I promise I didn't touch anything else." She defended herself.

"Really?" He took a step closer. "But how would I know that you are telling the truth.." He kept getting closer to her, as she took the few steps backwards until her back hit the closet on the wall. He motioned to align his foot against the yellow piece of paper and card on the floor.