32- His secret (Part-1)

"We need to be quick!" Shawn told Camila as he grabbed her luggage along with his own.

"What happened? Is everything alright?" She got worried.

"No! Paparazzi is waiting for us outside the airport."

"How did they know?" She fastened her steps to match Shawn's pace.

"I don't know..have no idea.." He turned around to look at her. "Don't worry my guards are there. We'll get into the car quickly. Come on!" He grabbed the bags in one hand to hold her hand and pulled her in haste.

Shawn....Shawn Mendes!!! Are you guys engaged? Please tell us about your girlfriend!!! You both Look hot!! Hey!! Mendes!!

Shawn passed through the flood of paparazzi like a pro while Camila who was being pushed and pulled by guards along with him was having difficulty in viewing due to intense flash of lights falling on her face. Shawn's plan of landing at night without anyone's knowledge went all in vain.

"Next time I'm gonna use my private jet....that's enough!" He said as soon as he settled in his car.

"Gosh My eyes are hurting. What was that?" Camila said getting silence from Shawn in response. She turned her head to find Shawn pinching his eyebrows squeezing his eyes shut. "Shawn! Are you alright?"

"Hmm" He barely said before grabbing his head with his both hands.

"You are not looking fine.." She placed her hand on his back to comfort him because he was clearly in pain.

"I'm fine!" He shrugged off her hand and leaned down on his knees. "I- I-" He was having difficulty in speaking because of pain.

"Should we go to the doctor?" Seeing him like that made all the colours disappeared from her face. He just noded in response. "We are going to the hospital!!"

"No...I- there's a medicine in my bag!" He managed to tell her.

"Where?" She quickly grabbed his bag  from the back of the seat and started searching out in panic.

"The front pocket...in red box!" He told without picking his head up.

"This one?" She showed him quickly to which he noded and without thinking a second thought, she gave those pills to him.

"Is it fine now?"

"Fine!" He said while chugging water half of which was flowing down from his mouth. His forehead was shining due to precipitation. "I'll be fine in few minutes." He was now feeling some relief as he subconsciously put his head on her lap. "Sorry! gonna use your lap for comfort..."

"It's ok...take rest!!" She caressed his hair with her fingers to which Shawn closed his eyes. "I'd call Jacob to tell your condition.."

Her last sentence made him to open his eyes and hold Camila's hand tight in his grip. "No!" He said firmly. "You won't tell anyone."

"But I-"

"I said you won't say a word to anyone else...promise me!" He demanded laying in same position.

"Fine!" She sighed in defeat.

   *****************************

Quick and short update🤗

Comment and Vote for more💖