9- Anxiousness and Anger

Every person has emotions. It's a part of being human. It's a proof of being human. Humans can be happy, sad, angry, mischievious, serious, funny, sweet, romantic, unromantic, anxious or whatever. But for Camila the only emotion she experienced the most was anxiousness. It wasn't something came with time, circumstances in which she was brought up were always like that. Her Mexican father who had to spend rest of his life in a prison was caught selling drugs. It wasn't like she was upset for her dad, she would care less about the man who had always beaten up her mother and didn't do anything for future of his kids. She didn't know how it was like to be loved by father. Infact motherly love was also unknown for her as her mother spent her days and nights working in store to earn some money until she was diagnosed as diabetic patient and doctors prohibited her from excessive working.

Therefore as soon as she started her high school, her mother sent her to Newyork to work in a restaurant where her own friend worked as a waitress. According to her mother, they couldn't afford the opportunity to be lost but Camila couldn't forgive her mother for being the obstacle between her graduation. She actually wanted to do the job everyone else was doing in their offices but due to her incomplete education, she could only make coffee for them. After working in that restaurant one of her friend helped her to get the job in Maple corporation so she would be able to earn good amount of money which created a big trouble for her.

In extreme hardships of life, she barely found a moment where she could genuinely laugh and be happy for sometime. The Last time she remembered being the happiest was her 12th birthday when her mother made her surprise cake and the last moment she remembered to feel butterflies in her heart was her second week of high school when a boy randomly gave her a cheek kiss. She still remembered the blush on her face and her erratic heartbeat. Sometimes, she thought maybe if she wasn't obligated to leave her studies and do a job then they might be a thing. She might've fallen in love with somebody and had a boyfriend but then shook those thoughts out of her mind to be realistic cuz her life couldn't afford romantic relationships.

Like every other day, this was another challenging day for Camila as she received a text from an unknown number.

Meet me on a backstreet of  your apartment at 6pm on Saturday- unknown

She was constantly praying for this not to happen. She wished they won't know anything and won't contact her again. How grateful she was for finally getting rid of their threats. It was a deal between them that after providing that one information they'd stop bugging her but now it happened what she feared. Anxiousness wasn't leaving her anytime soon.

           .....................................................

"Yes" Shawn said while his gaze was fixed at the screen of a computer.

"Sir these files need your final approval." Megan said as she stood near his left shoulder. "I've proofread them all for you and corrected the errors." She was working with maple corporation for 4 years and used to assist his dad before. Therefore she knew her work very well but after Shawn took the charge, her main focus was to seduce him.

"Wait.." He said as he finished reading something and dragged his laptop aside. "Where?" Grabbing his pen, he asked.

"Here!" She leaned as she showed him the papers to sign but her real intention was quiet different as the deep V-neck shirt she was wearing under her coat displayed her boobs too.

To her surprise, Shawn still didn't notice until he signed them all.

"It's done"

"No!" She quickly said cutting him off. His head lifted to her sudden reply and that was when he noticed the show in front of him. An evil smirk spreaded on Megan's lips as she watched his eyes scanning her chest.