41- His Life (Part-2)

Mendes villa was large enough to hold a large event with hundreds of people. The daylight was making the floral arrangement of the garden look more blooming. It was Karen's idea of arranging the event full of flowers.

Shawn was standing with few of his friends talking about random things. His mind was elsewhere. Somewhere he could see Camila wearing the white gown slowly and gradually coming towards him. He could'nt help but fantasize about his wedding day. His heartbeat suddenly became faster thinking of her and then he had to calm himself down by distracting in what his friends were talking.

"Hi! How are you guys?" Karen came suddenly smiling wide at his friends who greeted her back with same smile on their faces. "Can I borrow my son for a while?" She asked sweetly and pulled Shawn aside with her.

"What happened mum? Is everything alright." He knew the way Karen pulled him something wasn't fine.

"Where is Camila?" She asked.

"What do you mean? She'll be in the room..." Worrisome expression appeared on his face.

"She is not there. Aaliyah went to get her but she wasn't there."

"Did you ask her mom and sister. Last time I saw her with them." He was now pulling his phone from the chest pocket of his coat.

"They don't know. I already asked them." Karen who thought Shawn would know about her was now getting anxious.

"Did you ask that guy you hired for her styling and makeup?" He asked while dialling her number and sticking the phone with his ear.

"He said she went out trying to call you and then didn't come back." She paused waiting for him to respond if Camila picked up the phone but he pulled his phone away and started calling her again. "She didn't pick up the call?"

Shawn shook his head in response.

"I thought she will be with you or atleast you would know where she could be." Karen was more anxious about what she would tell her guests if Camila disappears.

"Mum please." He rubbed his forehead from where precipitation was about to get appear. He could hear the bell ringing again and again but no response which made him pace back and forth in anxiousness. "Come on Camila pick up the call!!" He said to himself as he called her again.

"What happened?" Manny who watched them from afar and knew something isn't right came towards them.

"Camila isn't in her room. Shawn is calling her but she ain't picking up her phone either." Karen told Manny.

"Alright calm down. She can't go anywhere else. Our security is very tight today. Let me call the security head. She'll be here don't worry " He comforted his wife but Shawn didn't stop pacing back and forth calling her again and again.

"Where's her mom?" Shawn asked Karen but before she would say anything, he found Sinu himself and hurried to get her.

"Shawn stay calm. People are staring." Karen grabbed his arm so he won't run like a mad man.

He glanced around himself, few people were looking at him with surprise. "Fuck with these people. I don't care." He pulled his arm away.

"Shaw-" Karen couldn't say anything.

"Where is Camila? She is not in the house?" He asked firmly.

"I don't know Shawn. She was-" Sinu paused thinking of something. "Shawn did she talk to you?"

"She is not picking up my phone."

"Shawn can you lower your voice." Karen intervened trying not to create a scene.