4- Matter Closed

Shawn was tiktaking his pen for a last half an hour as Ricky was showing him all the details he got from computers.

"See there's nothing we could find." He told but it wasn't the first time, he was telling it. Shawn just didn't want to believe him that's why Ricky had to show him some of his work to make him believe. "None of your employee leaked information from these computers."

"Then how it got leaked?? Every important file is locked in these office computers and if an email or any kind of transfer occured then you should've detected in them." Shawn asked.

"That's what I was going to tell you.. actually a USB transfer occurred from one of the laptops I checked. "

His revelation made Shawn attentive as he leaned forward with curiosity, putting his arms over the glass table. "Who is it?"

"It says Suzan Ray Nicholson..." He read the registered name and Shawn looked at Jacob in question.

"She is the one who approved designs before presentations. Ned probably sent her design for approval and then she leaked it.." Jacob explained.

"Maybe she didn't.."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean why would she transfer the file through USB when she could've easily emailed it and then use her skills to remove the evidence but she had to know that in both cases, she was gonna caught."

"Shawn I don't understand.."

"Look...what I think is that someone transferred the file from her computer and that person know nothing about the security process for computers of our company. Miss Suzan being on an important designation won't make that mistake. Its someone else who knew about the file but not about our security system." Shawn described.

"Then what should we do? Ask miss Suzan?"

"No....just return everyone's laptop and tell them to start work and Ricky I want you to connect all of the office computers to my own. I want the control and my office work would be transferred to another laptop so I want you to set a special security system on it too."

Ricky noded and went back to his cabin.

"Jacob I want all the footage from Suzan's office right now but don't tell her about the information we got from her computer and instruct everyone to start their work..but no-one should know that we didn't catch the spy yet."

"I understood."

"And also order technician team to install  cameras inside the offices. Each and every cabin..nothing gonna escape from our eye from now on. I have to see some other important matters."

"Alright Shawn but now you should go home and rest..i don't think you slept properly for last three nights."

"You know me Jacob..I could only get a rest once I'd catch that fucking spy" Shawn told.

"Sir you called me?" His secretary said as she entered.

"Yeah!! Arrange my meeting with all the head of departments and then inform me."

"Right sir." She said and left.

             ........................................................

"Mami I know...I'll try.." Camila told her mother who was on the other end of phone call.

"Camila we need it immediately..you know our whole household is running on your salary."

"I told you, I'll try and it's the end of the month, I'm already running out of money. I have my own expenses, I have to pay rent, bills and other things. If you need money the most I can do is to borrow it from a friend but I can just try for it that's it." She said as she sensed someone coming. "I am in office right now, I'll call you back when I get home..goodbye!" She shut off the phone.

"Hii" She smiled to greet Tina.

"Hello!"

"Black coffee?"

"Ofcourse" Tina replied. "You know that matter of leaks, I told you about." She continued as Camila turned making her anxious once again. "Thank god it got solved.."

"Really?" Camila said in surprise. "Did they find the spy?"

"Probably I heard so and that's why we are now free to work."

"But how?..I mean who was the spy?" She said as she served her coffee.

"I don't know...maybe that person admitted his mistake cause of CEO's offer."

"What was his offer?"

"That if the person who is guilty would admit his mistake..he would be discharged from company with respect and if he doesn't then he'd take serious action against him"

"Oh.." Camila said regretting something she should've done.

"Anyways who were you talking to?" Sipping her coffee she asked.

"To my mom." She told sadly. "Tina actually.." She hesitated fidgeting her fingers.

"Yes?"

"Actually I need some money..I promise I'll return as soon as I get my salary."

"It's fine Camila..but how much you need?"

"You'd really give me?" She asked in disbelief.

"Of course and today I'm already so happy so I'll give you whatever you want." Tina smiled at her making Camila relax a little bit.

That day Camila was happy as she left for her small apartment of one bedroom as she received some money from Tina to send it to her mother who lived in cuba. Those days she was trying to find a female roommate to share rent with her cause her financial matters were not going well. Issue was that after her last roommate left, she couldn't trust anyone else. The things she did to her were engraved in her mind like a trauma and now trusting someone became almost impossible for her.

She was walking on the sidewalk submerged in the same thoughts when a car stopped by her side and a strong arm picked her up by her waist with one hand on her mouth muffling her screams. She tried hard to get rid of that man but she was so tiny and weightless that got easily carried into the car where someone blindfolded her eyes and tied her hands on her back. She cried, screamed and kept asking what they want but no-one heard her out.

Finally the car stopped but they sealed her mouth with a tape before dragging her out. Her eyes couldn't see anything but she could feel herself in an elevator and then they dragged her in some other place which felt warm and comfy than outside.

"Alright! Leave us alone!"

An intimidating but soft voice fell in her ears as she was settled on the chair and then left alone. Her heart was beating so fast with fear that she felt like she was about to die. Her legs and hands were shivering and eyes were sobbing too afraid of the things which were about to happen.

           ....................................................

How do you feel about the story!!!!

Comment and Vote for more♥

Surprise!!! This is Jacob