22- First kiss (Part-2 )

"You are standing so close to me there's just this fucking towel separating us. I'm dying to see what's underneath."

Camila felt like her soul left her body like she was standing in space, feeling nothing under her feet as she heard him saying all that stuff to her, making her extremely hot and soft like a feather for him.

"Shawn.." Her voice choked in her throat as she lifted her gaze to look in his eyes.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked gently turning Camila's heart in a puddle.

"I-"

"Please!" He was getting too impatient to feel her lips.

She was completely under his spell. His brown fluffy hair falling on his forehead, his muscular body on display, the gold pendant hanging low on his chest, it was impossible to fall for his charm. Camila was also a human, a human with a fragile heart.

Shawn's heart was speeding up with anticipation. The anticipation of her reply.

"Camila please!" He was begging for her approval. She felt the heat and his breath quickened with every passing moment. His eyes pleading for her to give him a green signal. Giving up she slowly nodded at him and Shawn didn't wait for a second before crashing his lips on her's.

Her lips were soft, sweet and moist making his tongue slip over them so effortlessly. He got carried away and tasted her lips with every emotion he was feeling in that moment. He was enjoying infact loved the way she tastes, like pure sweet water.

Putting his one hand on the back of her head to grab her tightly in place, he held her face in his other hand. Her hands involuntarily started roaming on his chest, searching for something to grip until she found the chain of his pendant and pulled it slightly as she reciprocated the kiss. The action turned him on even more. Battling with eachother for a kiss, Shawn pushed her with force to win the contest and kissed her more intensely completely unaware of the noises they were making, dropping things here and there.

"Shawn!" A feminine voice made them to detach from each other all of a sudden. "Are you in there?"

Camila looked in Shawn's eyes out of breath. Her eyes protruding in anxiousness and lips were red swollen.

"It's my mom." He said abruptly in shock and confusion. "Fuck!" He pinched his eyebrows moving away from Camila slightly mad for ruining the moment. "What the hell is she doing here?"

"Is everything alright?" His mother  kept asking. "If you are Shawn then just speak or I'm calling the guards."

"No no...its me...I'm fine...wait for a second." He rushed to grab his jeans and started pulling it on.

"Camila!" He came back to the same place where he left her. She was still very much in shock, stick to her position, not being able to move. "Just stay here, okay! Don't come out until I'll tell you."

He quickly opened the door to find his mother looking at him with suspicion in her eyes.

"Mum? When and how you got here without me knowing anything." He said hugging his mom.

"My sweet Child...I missed you soooo much.." She pulled him tightly in her arms though he was slightly taller than her.

"I missed you too." He said as he pulled away to look at her. "But why didn't you tell me anything?"

"I was trying to surprise you. I didn't know that you will be already at home." She smiled widely.

"Yeah A.. I was thinking of going to a friend's party that's why I came earlier."

"Really?" Tilting her head slightly at one side, she gave him a knowing look with the same smile on her face. "Anyways! get aside...Let me see your room honey!"