11- Conflict

Judgement usually made by observing someone's physical appearance or it is made on the base of a short event. Both seemed to be insufficient reasons to make a whole opinion about someone. Someone you don't know personally. Someone you don't know what they're going through. Someone you hardly even talk to. That's where humans go wrong in their lives. Too busy in making someone's life worst than a hell while keep forgetting that someone other also have same intentions towards them and then that person has one of that character too in their life and the chain goes on like that.

All the hate and just for invalid reasons. The reasons are invalid cause you didn't care to validate them but care enough to create a whole sentiment upon it. Shawn also was a victim of same human process. He believed in what he saw and hear. Though he considered himself a different infact a superior human specie yet he was still a human. He saw Camila as a traitor, a liar and he believed in that. Though his heart was telling him a different story when he stared at her innocent delicate features but his brain was stuck on one thing he believed in. Perhaps that saying "First impression is a last impression" was spot on.

Jacob was a little kind hearted towards her. Maybe he was less judgmental but mainly because he listened to his heart more often. In both cases there was no doubt that a small part of both of their heart was falling for that tiny brunette and little did they had an idea of it too. Growing up they always had the same liking and disliking, their choices were similar  then why would it be different for a girl they both were equally attracted to. It was different before. If Shawn loved a new model of car then Jacob had bought one for him too. If Jacob went to same bar every night, Shawn will join him too. Even both could hookup with same girl in past. But Camila, was she going to be only point of conflict between the two best friends who trusted each other more than anything in this world?

Camila on the other hand was too worried to develop any feeling for someone. There was too much stress on her mind and too much tension in her life. In that small apartment of her, she could only talk to walls cause she was a loner. She did what Shawn told her to do. Gave his enemy, the information he needed but she knew the information was fake and now she was going to put herself in another trouble.

Peeking through a small hole on the wooden door of her apartment, she saw the same two security guards, she hated till death.

"Yes?" She said as soon as she opened it.

"You've to pack your things. We are ordered to take you somewhere."

"Now when did you come on my door without the same order?" She mocked but the two muscular men just stared at her with a stoned face. "Oh ok I am coming."

"You should pack your things because you are not coming back here."

"What do you mean?"

"You are shifting from here to your new apartment."

"New apartment?" She had no idea that what was going on.

"We have orders to take you to your new place with your luggage."

"Call your boss. I want to talk to him right now." She was both surprised and mad at Shawn. "I said call him or I'm not coming with you." She threatened and it worked as one of the guard dialled shawn's number and handed her his phone.

"You sent your men to shift me to some new place without even telling me?" She complained without saying anything else.

"Relax..I just rewarded you for your services. I told you that I would give you anything you want if you'd do what I want you to do." He told her casually while sipping his coffee.

"And I told you that money isn't what I want not an apartment would solve my troubles."

"So you need more than that huh? Tell me what is it? A one night maybe solve this?"