37- Birthday Party (Part-1)

"Shawn!" Camila called as she jumped off their van and followed him. "Shawn!" She said again as he didn't listen.

"Yeah baby! I'm listening!" He answered without looking back at her.

He was wearing a white satin shirt, half of the buttons of which were opened upside down, exposing his chest over which his emareld pendant was hanging low. The veins of his right arm were popping out as his fingers were tightly interwined with hers.

"Shawn! please!" She jerked off his hand and stood in her way, making him stop with her. He turned back watching her in surprise. "Can't you just look at me?" She complained.

It was dark and they were standing right in front of the famous night club of Newyork. "I'm looking at you."

"You aren't...You were looking at your phone the whole ride.....you know what does that mean?"

"What?" He picked his shoulders up in curiosity of what she was gonna tell him.

"That I'm not looking pretty enough to gain your attention.."

"You are insane Camila!" He chuckled. "You are always looking so pretty. It's nothing new for me."

She dropped her head to look down at her tight lilac miniskirt. Her dark curls scattered around her neck and her black heels were adding to her length. She was looking super hot and cute simultaneously but that was right, Shawn always found her cute and sexy. It wasn't new for him though today when she showed up in that dress, he cursed himself for accepting Logan's offer.

"Come on! We are already late..." He hurried grabbing her hand again.

"I wore the dress and makeup after so many days but you didn't say a single word to praise me." She muttered as they passed through guards.

"About dress if I'd be honest, I really didn't like it. Men are gonna stare at you tonight which I won't bare and makeup-" He glanced at her. "You don't need it. You are naturally pretty honey!"

"Ugh!!" She groaned. "Now I'm even more confused. Thanks to you."

"You are always welcome!"

As soon as they stepped in the club sparkling lights and loud music gave them a warm welcome.

"Hey!! Look who has arrived!!" Daren's voice startled him.

"Danny?" He hugged her smiling wide. For a moment he forgot Camila standing behind him. "Where were you? It's been so long since we saw each other last time."

"Yeah you know...seasons and all the crazy fashion week and stuff...I was so busy in doing all the things..Just got back from Paris this week." She talked  while raising a glass of wine in one hand. "Eh! That's your girlfriend?" She noticed Camila standing quietly.

"Oh yeah! She's Camila and she's my very old friend Danny I mean Daren but I call her Danny.." He told while introducing them to one another.

Camila was trying to remember where did she see her before.

"Shawn! Isn't it the same girl you wanted me to make a dress for?" She asked making Shawn anxious all of a sudden.

"Which dress?" Camila was quick to ask but Shawn started coughing at her question.

"I knew since then you would end up with her...I could see it in your eyes. Look I was right...." Daren mentioned proudly.

"Oh yeah!" Shawn started blushing with embarrassment trying not to remind Camila of that dress, he brought with unethical intentions. "Hey! Jacob!" He called him from afar to which he turned his head and smiled at him.