10. Jackass Advice

______________

Skylar's POV:

"Guys guys, I love you but there are dogs coming after us." I point at the group of guards coming after us, "Ah fucking shit, get in-get in, Dean if you get any shit on Mona I will cut each of your balls off and force-feed them to you." Sage cusses and both Dean and I look at each other. "SHOTGUN!" I shouted sliding over to the hood getting to the passenger seat first. Sage lets Dean crawl over into the back then he gets in starting the car. "SAGE HURRY!" I drummed the dashboard, seeing one German Shepard charge at the car with slobber stringing out of its mouth.

Mona roars then her tires screech as Sage pulls out of the fields speeding away from the guards and their dogs, I quickly took off my hoodie shielding both Sage's and I's face even though the windows were tinted I wasn't going to take any chances that they could recognize our faces later than track us down. It's too risky for us to just show our faces. I kept my hoodie up against my window until we're out of sight from the guards. That was intense, to say the least, we've been through worse I guess. "Dude you fucking stink." Sage pinches his nose with one hand making me laugh and I pull down the sun visor seeing Dean in the mirror shaking his head.

"Okay if there was a different place to escape that hell hole where I could still smell like axe body spray then I would've taken it but no there isn't." The criminal justifies his state of questionable scent. "Ew axe body spray what are you? In fifth grade, you're lucky I still kept your Old Spice three in one shit still in the bathroom." I rose an eyebrow in the mirror seeing him smile, "See Sage why can't you be nice to me like your sister." He reaches over messing with my beanie and Sage side-eyes us. Aw, he's jealous. God gotta love him. "Shut the fuck up I am nice to you. Your ass just smells like trash when we get home take a shower." Sage tells him.

Sage did care about him, he always does but I know he still hasn't forgiven himself yet but he'll get there. We eventually got home and I quickly got out waiting for Dean to get out, "It feels good to be back in a house and not in a cell also not having to sleep with one eye open." He gets in a good stretch and both Sage and I smile at each other, "Well I'm gonna get burrito bowls from chipotle as a welcome back dinner so I'll see you two in maybe thirty minutes." Sage tosses his keys up in the air, "Oh my god Burrito bowls you are nice to me." Dead gets excited walking towards my brother but this time he stops Dead, "I'll hug you after you take a shower." Sage pats his back making Dean pout, we waved at Sage as he pulled back out of the garage and when the door reaches the bottom I make a bee-line to my bike.

"We have so much to catch up on but look I got a motorcycle, but I need a new helmet but it doesn't matter." I got behind my baby with my arms spread out wide seeing Dean walk closer to it, "It sure is beautiful, and so are you. You were a lot smaller since the last time I saw you. How are you doing kid?" He smiles bringing me into a tight hug, "I missed you so much. I tried to get Sage to see you but he never let me so I just waited till you were coming back. I'm happy you're with us again." I start getting emotional and he pulls away with a bright smile.

"I missed you too, every day since I woke up all the way into my sleep. I didn't expect you to grow up so much though it makes me feel bad for missing out a lot but I'll make it up but how's my car, I've missed my car too." He unwraps his arms looking around and I point behind him to his Toyota MR2, he immediately let go of me running over to his car laying stomach down on the hood. "Okay I'll let you do what you need to do your room is still the same beside Sage and mine is still downstairs." I tell him getting out of the warm garage.

"Holy shit there you are, I've been looking for you, I see that you found somewhere new to be private." I look down from the roof seeing Dean look up at me from out of his window, "Yeah I like it here." I comment hugging my knees while sitting on the roof of the house waiting for Sage and thinking, "Well what are you up here?" Dean climbs up placing himself beside me, "Thinking." I squinted as I looked at him as our neighbor's floodlights are on behind him. "Thinking about what? Come on talk to big cousin Dean." He pats his thighs and I look back down to my feet.

We're not actually related at all although it feels as if we are, Sage got a little defensive when I once referred to Dean as another brother and I understood so I started to refer to Dean as an older cousin which somehow fit better. "Uh there's this girl-" "Ooooh a girl, is she cute? Wait is she out? Or is she closeted?" He started asking random questions making me scrunch my face in confusion. "What Dean? No? I don't know?" I stammered, "Wait no, as in she's not cute? Or no, as in she's not you know a fruit basket?" He asks flicking his wrist, "I'm don't know maybe, I can't just ask that." I shake my head. "Okay, but is she cute? I wanna meet her." Dean gleams.

"Moving on, the girl. Her name is Bailey and she asked me to help become me." I explain in simple words. "Why?" He asks, "Because she just does, she's being seen differently by people because of something that she didn't do, her parents don't believe her which is stupid and so do other students besides her best friend who I don't think likes me but I see how other kids look at her and it's like they'd hide from her all because she was accused of cheating on a test, I didn't know cheating on a test was that bad." I explained everything.

"Shit, that's a lot." Dean sighs and I nod, "Yup and now she wants to change but she's literally nothing like me and I actually only agreed because she's gonna pay me back in chocolate chip cookies and I don't know what to do because I wasn't that good of a kid growing up." I run my fingers through my hair, dammit, it's getting frizzy again. "Well I don't think I qualify to give advice on the situation but if you're really in it just for the cookies then just do it for that then, I mean what's wrong with helping her out a little, she doesn't know what you do besides make trouble then you know you can drop her later if you want." He explains and it isn't a bad idea at all.

"But seriously does she like girls because if not then I don't want some straighty messing with my little cousin's feelings." He says making me burst out laughing, straighty, "I don't know if she is, she doesn't set off my gaydar but if I had to take a guess then I would say she is." I admit, is she a fruit basket because I'm a whole farmer's market, not a whole foods, a farmer's market. Do I want to drop her though? It's not like I was up on my toes waiting for someone to ask me to help them, at first it was just to get her off my back. I don't feel sorry for her either I don't think there's anything to be sorry about.

Maybe I should just drop her later on after doing something bad enough that'll it scar her? No, we're not going to scare her, we'll just show her how somewhat bad it can get. "Thank you Dean." I turn to him and he wraps his arm around my shoulders, "I got you kid and now that I'm back I always got your back." He squeezes me tightly before letting go then I look up seeing the stars, they were dim tonight kind of matches how I'm feeling. "Oh look there's Sage." I watch him stand up and I get a mini heart attack, our roof is pretty steep I almost fell off a couple of times. "Dean what the fuck get the fuck down." I point at the spot where he was sitting.

"Hell no, Sage is here." He jumps a little. Holy fuck, I love doing risky things but this is no. "Hey, I got dinner! GET DOWN HERE BEFORE I EAT IT ALL!" Sage parks in the driveway holding out a bag with a giant chili on it. "NO!" Dean and I both yelled getting off the roof. Last time Sage ate my food, I tackled him to the ground.