38. Predicament Fucking

Trigger Warning: Mentions of Blood

_______________

Skylar's POV:

"Honestly I don't know what to do with all of this because this has gone right under our noses." I watch the principal pace behind his desk while I'm sitting in a chair on the opposite side. "Uh expel them, they can go to jail for this stuff you know that right." I suggest stupidly, like what else are you supposed to do, I swear this guy is stupid as fuck. "Yeah, yeah you're right, uh I'll have to contact parents and even the police you're right. Uh but as for you, you punched a minor, you're eighteen and you hit a seventeen year old." He states as if I don't know.

"Technically it was out of self-defense he started to get in my face and I was only protecting my friends." I can say 'friends' right? "Okay okay, well you have to have some punishment so a suspension just for a day which starts tomorrow, you need to sign here and here then you have to leave the campus." He slides a piece of paper over to me and I quickly scribble my last name giving back the paper.

"You can go, Skylar, I'll take care of the rest of it." He states still pacing around, he fucking better. I leave his room seeing Austin with a bloody cheek some of which the blood dripped onto his shirt, he looks up at me and I flip him off along with the other boys sitting beside him, and I smirk enjoying the fact that I got away with a slap on the wrist and those guys with be soon in shackles. Well not yet but soon.

I got to the school parking lot and I packed my stuff into my bike. Maybe I shouldn't do anything with Beans. That wasn't okay and it looked like that scene traumatized her, I wonder how many girls have been played by these low-life waste of oxygen.

I shouldn't do anything with her but fuuuck I want to kiss her. I do, I want her to be mine but I can't, not yet, I can't risk anything. "AHHHHH!" I screamed into the empty lot, I huffed feeling frustrated with myself. This shouldn't be difficult but "FUCK!" I smacked the seat of my bike then I heard footsteps coming to halt and I looked up seeing an old man with a cane staring right at me a few cars down trying to cross the lot.

"I hope that 'Fuck' was because you're in a predicament." He lightly lifts his cane and his monocle-like glasses slip down his nose, "Girl Problems." I say and he hums loud enough for me to hear, "That does sound like a predicament, well I wish I could help you in that department but sadly I know my wife will find out somehow but go on with your cussing, I hope your girl problems will be solved." He nods and I smile, "Thank you, Sir." I give him a wave and I watch him walk off but then he stopped turning back around.

"And a piece of advice for your predicament, dates always work, she's sad- take her on a date, she's happy- take her on a date. Doesn't matter where, just pick her up and go. I'm sure you can think of something good. Trust me, my wife is still with me for a reason, keep the woman in love and happy, it makes them cook amazing food. Good day." He waves his cane walking away. How did he know?

I mean he looks like he would know a lot, that wedding ring on his finger is still as shiny ever. A date? He might be right, but maybe more of a hangout, that probably the right word but he's right about one thing though, I can come up with some great ideas, like punching Austin.

_______

"Skylar will you please do something with her even I can't crack her headass, she's stressing like crazy." Carmen calls out for me as she and Beans walk up to me in the lot but Beans' isn't even looking where she's going, her head is stuck on her notes, the same notes from lunch. "Beans." I say her name and nothing as they get closer, "See what I mean?" Carmen stops in front of me and so does the other but again she's not looking up.

"Well I'll let you handle her, I have to go, my bus is going to leave. I think she's getting picked up but I don't know because a bitch won't answer me." Carmen says closer to her ear and that's when Beans shoots her head up at her best friend, "What? I'm sorry I spaced out." She looked at Carmen, then me then back at her notes.

"I'm going now but Skylar's here to keep you company while you wait and that way you can check her knuckle that you've been so concerned about." Carmen waves as she walks away, "Oh my, your hand are you okay?!" Beans slips her notebook between her thighs and quickly grabs my hand pulling me a little, damn how strong is her little hand the crap?

"Yeah I'm fine what are you looking at?" I ask trying to pull my hand back but she only held tighter. "It actually doesn't look that bad." I say but she didn't seem to listen only being interested in my bruised bloody knuckles. "What do you mean it doesn't look that bad, it looks horrible, you need to get that fixed and lucky for you I can clean it up for you so do you want to come to my house?" She asks still holding my hand.

"No can do because we're going out tonight." I manage to take my hand back and she held her hands out for a little probably expecting me to give it back to her but no. "We can't go out tonight, I have this to fix." She holds out her notebook but I snatch it from her hand hiding it behind my back and she immediately tries to reach for it but I put my free hand out stopping her.

"That is the exact reason why we're going out, I'm giving your brain a break from this madness, you still have time before it's due so we're gonna raid something tonight." I smile but she doesn't, "Do we have to raid, can we not just go?" She asks fiddling with her fingertips, "Fine, we won't raid but you're taking out the fun of my plan so don't complain we're not doing anything fun." I huff giving in.

"I will prove tonight that we can have fun without raiding or punching anything or anyone." She points at me then I see her dad's elevated truck roll into the student pick up. "Your dad's here." I look behind her and she turns around. Her dad rolls down his window and waves to both of us. "It looks like now I have to say 'hi'" I mumble getting off my bike. "Can I have my book back?" Beans asks as we walk to her dad's truck, "Nope you can get it after tonight." I show her book then I put it behind me slipping in between the hem of my pants and I cover it with my shirt.

"Hey Skylar that's a nasty thing you've done there to your hand, hey hun come on get in." I watch Beans move onto the other side and I look back up at her dad, "Hi Mr. Skeels and yeah I got into an accident." I give him a wave, he'll believe that it's an accident, "I hope that heals quickly for you but how you doing? You should come over for dinner, we have a few guests from our firm coming over and they would love to hear more about the trading business you're in." He leans out of his window to get a better look at me. Shit, more lawyers know, that's exactly what I fucking needed.

"That's very kind of you but I won't be able to join tonight sir, I actually have plans with your daughter tonight, we're gonna go star gazing so she might be out late tonight. But we can make arrangements another time to meet your guests." Choose something cutesy enough that won't alarm of anything dangerous but also something serious that can happen without it sounding fake. So stargazing. That has got to be in one of the books she's read.

"Oooh stargazing, I think my daughter has mentioned something like that in one of the millions of books she has but sure just before eleven okay and make sure to actually be back before eleven before my wife chews all three of us out and we can arrange something, thank you, Skylar. See you soon." I back away from his truck seeing him start driving letting the pissed-off parents move up. Yeah, we're not stargazing, we're going to do a break-in.