48. Kept Secret

________________

Skylar's POV:

"We're getting to it." I mumble keeping eye contact with him. I can't believe these guys are fucking around, especially around Beans. "Is that so? Well according to our, customers, our deliveries are slacking making a certain someone very unhappy." He chuckles, "Don't you fuckers have other suppliers, can't you give them a load or two?" I scoff.

"You see we can but you and your brother have been in the business longer than them, I was sent down here to check on what's going on with the delays and it seems like I've found the little hiccup." His eyes dart to the classroom. He's really referring to Beans, I will burn all the Angellos each and every single one of them.

"I told you we're getting to it, the deliveries will be out and secured in the fucking customer's hands okay. What you're not going to do is come to my fucking school. Why aren't you going to Sage for info." I ask, I don't just go on deliveries.

I get told where to go and who to go for. "Your brother seems to be uncontactable as of right now, due to his continuous search for Liliana and after him comes you so." His foot taps on the ground.

"It isn't his fault he's still on the search, he believes something that frankly you guys don't and I'm on his side. But believe me, when I say that everything will be handled I'll talk to him, just don't lay a fucking finger on her, you leave her out of this." I hold onto his arm stopping him from entering the classroom, "Leave her out of this? Does she not know?" He chuckles but it slowly drops as his eyes bounce between mine.

"I see that you've been keeping secrets from the girl well I suggest you keep a low profile so no more sneaking into random people's backyards or running around in City halls hmm, get the jobs done and no one will have anything laid on them understand. Now let's go back to class I'm sure they're wondering what's taking so long." He pats my back letting me go into the room first before him.

Beans' eyes make a beeline for me and I throw on a smile walking towards her as Tyler tries to talk to her. "Is everything okay?" She asks me ignoring whatever bullshit was coming from little brown-hair boy's mouth.

"Yeah yeah everything's fine I just need to talk to my brother that's all." I explain bouncing my leg. She takes my hand holding it in with her keeping them on her lap. I scoot my entire desk closer to her and I watch what she's doing. Thank God she's in my life.

_______

Bailey's POV:

"Bye Sherri, I'll see you tomorrow." I wave to my bus driver but she closes the door before I could get down the steps, "Did I forget something?" I ask looking back at my seat as the other kids look at me begging for me to hurry up.

"Not at all sweetie I just gotta ask how ya doin'? I haven't given you a ride for a while know you got another ride?" She asks bouncing her left eyebrow teasingly.

"Well I sort of do besides my dad." I admit and she gasps clapping her hands, "Care to tell, you know I won't tell." She holds her left up then crosses her heart, "It's a very close friend of mine." I drag on and another gasp comes from her.

"Alright alright, I'll leave ya with your little secrets but make sure they're safe with you otherwise they're going to have a lady with a big yellow bus come after them." She honks the busses horn making the both of us laugh and I nod seeing her open the door for me. I walk to my house letting myself in and I peek into the garage noticing that both of my parent's cars are here.