64. Grad Gift

__________________

Skylar's POV:

"HA EAT IT LITTLE MOROZAN EAT MY ASS OH YEAH!" Dean jumps up after he crosses the finish line with me right on his tail. "Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah!" He dances and I can't do anything but bask in his ugly victory dance. "Whatever race me again you asshole." I throw his remote at him and he instantly stops dancing rubbing the side of his body.

"Why do you have to throw it, I was enjoying my glorious win over you." He teases sitting back down, "Whatever, come on we're going again." I put on a new race and he settles down beside me. "You're an ass." I mumble and he shakes his head, "The best kind of ass out there." He lifts one of his butt cheeks and slaps it.

"You're both asses." We both hear Sage's voice and we both turn around to see Sage walk toward us and he jumps over the couch, I kick Dean's remote out of his hands then I drop mine to wrap myself around Sage. "Hey, it's okay." I feel his cheek on top of my head and he wraps his arms around me. "Well in our defense you left without any notice so you owe for that." I feel Dean collapsed on top of us and I let out a groan.

"Get your fatass off of me." I strain to try to breathe. "No, I don't think so." He stretches his long body over Sage and me and we just stayed there for a few minutes hearing the game in the background. "By the way what's with the grey BMW in the driveway?" Sage asks and both Dean and I quickly get off of him and back onto the floor.

"It can't be that serious." Sage chuckles and I eye Dean, "Well it is because it wasn't an impulsive decision but it did cost a chunk of money, why are these kinds of cars expensive like damn." Dean starts racing again but I just held the remote in my hands.

"Sky?" Sage drags. "It's a graduation gift." I turn to him and he nods slowly, "For you?" He questions, "I didn't think you would need a new car, I know you need a new helmet because the one you have is going to give me a heart attack, I mean duck tape really?" He's starting to sound like Beans.

"No it's not for me, I don't need a car and my helmet is just fine but no the car is a graduation gift for Bailey, I know she wants to just be able to leave maybe not forever but just a few hours or something and it's hard to do that when you don't have anything to leave in, Dean already tuned it up and made adjustments even added a floral air freshener for her," I explain and I see him nod slowly.

"You got her a car." Is all he says and I stare blankly, what else was I supposed to get her? I can't buy the entire green field that's beyond me and what I can do as a human. "Yeah, a car." I say again and a smile forms on his lips, "That's awesome so when do you plan on giving it to her, grad night?" He questions but I have something different in mind.

"You're going to give it the morning of graduation." I tell him and his eyes widen, "Why me?" He sits up straight pointing at his chest. "Because she won't talk to me, she hasn't talked to me at all for the past however many weeks have passed." I tell him, "Yeah she even started reading." Dean adds on and I hear Sage try to hold in his laugh.

"I'm sorry, you're reading now that's new." He tries to stop the smile on his face and he and Dean continue talking about how great and weird it is that I've taken up this new hobby of reading, well I wouldn't call it a hobby. Far from a hobby.

"Okay okay in all seriousness why am I going to give her car, shouldn't it be you because from the security cameras I've set up that car has been sitting in our driveway for a few days now and you guys graduate tomorrow." He mentions and I nod at him, "Yeah I know so you'll be going to her house tomorrow." I tell him and he shakes his head. "I'm not doing that, I'm busy." He stands up and I look at Dean who stopped playing.

"You just got back what do you mean you're busy?" Dean gets up and I follow him all the way to the kitchen. "The paper that Malcolm had a few scribbled locations and I was gone for a while because I was hunting him down, I found him and a few other junkies." I take a deep breath after he said Malcolm was found.

I guess technically I could blame him for what happened but that's a lot of work now. "Is he alive?" I ask, I don't know if I killed him not that I haven't hurt someone that bad before in my life but I'm definitely not a serial killer. I won't let Carmen be right about that I'd rather die than let her be right about something about me.

"No, he's dead." He says and my knees went weak then I started leaning towards Dean using his body to hold me up. "You didn't kill him." Sage grabs my shirt and pulls me off, "Oh I didn't that's good, I guess I don't know. How did he die?" I question and Dean walks over to the fridge. "I killed him." Sage follows him and I grab a chair so I can sit and take in what he just said.

Not that I should be surprised. "You shouldn't be surprised, he hurt you and Bailey, so I killed him. It's no biggie I got what I needed anyway and that's why I'm busy." He shrugs like it's nothing. "No biggie." I mock him shaking my head and I see him pull a chair out for him to sit.

"Look, killing people ain't fun. I don't find any joy in it what's so ever but I don't people who've put their hands on you, alive. Okay and that goes for Bailey too." He leans back and I look down from her name. They talk about Beans as if I'm still talking to her, Sage knows what happened and so does Dean yet they include her till now.

"Are you spying on her?" I ask and he chuckles nodding, "Yeah, well I wouldn't call it spying. She knows us now, you need to let her in because she's a part of us." He mentions and I bolt from the chair up the stairs into his computer room and I plant myself in his chair hearing their footsteps as I scroll out of the greenline map seeing three green flashing dots representing us then another set of three flashing dots a few neighborhoods away.

Beans, Elayne, and Daniel.

"And her parents know you so they count too." He swipes the mouse from under my hand and I lean back in disbelief. "How did you?" I try to finish my sentence but my mouth runs dry.

"What did I tell you? The second that they find out about Bailey's connection to us they'll go after her too and they did. They have been, you know the guy that played substitute teacher at your school. He's one that plays two parts." Sage spins me to face him.

"How come I didn't see it?" I ask like he knows and he does know, his eyes tell me he does. They're dark like mine and shallow like mine but they're good at hiding things. "Because you were just focusing on her, nothing else. I did the same thing too." He admits, making me back down.

"Damn you Morozans are something else, I didn't know your girls had you so wrapped around their pussys this much." We both turn to Dean who's laughing way too much at what's happened.

"Shut up." We both say but he curls up into a ball still crying but with tears. "He'll learn one day but seriously Skylar, you can't just stop everything with her you can't, I'll take your graduation gift for her tomorrow but you need to promise me one thing before I get the keys for the car." He stands up straight and I follow standing a few inches away from him. "What?" I question.

"You need to tell her everything after graduation, take her somewhere private. But you have to explain everything. Okay?" He says and I hesitate in answering, "What if she decides after that she really doesn't want me in her life anymore?" I pose the scariest thing that will kill me if it were to happen.

"Then she doesn't want you in her life anymore but continuing to hide all of this when it's practically your life isn't going to help you get her back. And I like her I think she makes you better, somewhat." He smiles and I turn around seeing Dean give me a thumbs up recovering.

"Okay, I promise." I tell him then my face gets pushed into his chest as Dean hugs us both with all the strength he has making me get squished between them both as they share this moment that I want to get out of, "I'm going to kill both of you." I wince.