74. The Unknown

A/N: The end is near
_____________

Skylar's POV:

"Dean!" I yell running up the stairs and I see him panting on the chair, "Dean I need you!" I kick his legs and he looks up at more tiredly, "What? happened?" He asks and I show him my hands, they tremble with red, "Skylar, what happened?!" He jumps up and I start to cry, I turn around running back to Sage, "It's Sage, he was shot!" I tell him and I freeze when I see his body has disappeared.

"Where is he?" Dean looks around with me, avoiding the unconscious bodies on the floor. "I swear he was right here. He was right here!" I find where he was once laying, his blood seeping through the wood and going fry. I start to panic struggling to keep my hands at my side, they're stained from him and now he's gone. "What the hell is going on!" Dean yells throwing something against the wall.

I fall to my knees and I just lay on the floor beside another bleeding man, "Skylar, what happened?" Dean runs to my side but I don't answer faint footsteps come up the stairs but I don't care, whoever it is can come to take me. I don't care, my brother is gone and there's nothing that tells us where he is or where whoever took him.

"Morozans, Celeste where are you?" What? I lift my head up and I see a man in a suit followed by a smaller person dressed as if they can't be here. "What do you want Marco?" Dean asks him and I blink a couple of times recognizing his two eyebrow scars. It really is him, "Who is the dude next to you." He points to the guy with the bulletproof helmet, "Well first off it's not a dude, and second we're here because of you three but I only see two, where is Sage?" He asks and I look at the spot next to me.

"He's not here." I wipe my nose. "What do you mean he's not here?" Beans? I swear that's Beans' voice. "Beans?" I jump up seeing her wave at me, I run to her over to her and I take the helmet off her head. "Hi." She smiles at me and I pull her towards me hugging her so tight, "You're here, why are you here?" I'm both happy and upset but here, she's here.

"Because Marco said I needed to come with him." I hold her face in my hands, "And I had to wear all of this just in case and I had to carry this." She shows me a pistol and I immediately look at Marco. "She only shot one person it's fine." Marco puts his stuff down and I take the bullet vest off of her. "You shot someone?" I question, I'm not that concerned but shooting someone isn't exactly easy or fun.

"Mhm, it was easy they just stood still but it wasn't fun but it meant one more person that wasn't coming after us so I think it was good." She says casually. "So you're okay, like actually you're okay?" I ask and she nods, "Mhm I'm just glad we found you because I was getting worried especially after the text with the word 'Beany' I figured that wasn't you." She said and I nodded.

"Yeah that wasn't me that was a bunch of asshats but we're going to catch up later okay because right now my brother is still missing." I tell her and I turn around seeing Dean and Marco stand around the spot that I held Sage before I ran for help.

"Okay well we can't do anything right now but I need to get you three out of here before anyone else comes, anything else I need to get a look at before we leave entirely?" Marco asks and I walk back to the broken window that the guy ran through and jumped. "The guy that shot Sage was here, he jumped out of the building and I didn't see him get up, it's like he disappeared." I point at the shattered window and both Dean and Marco walk over to it.

I reach behind me with open hands trying to find Beans then I feel her hands in mine and I hold them tightly pulling her closer to me, I don't want to lose her here. "I don't see any signs of blood or anything broken so let's go." Marco walks away from it all and grabs his weapons before going downstairs and Dean follows after.