45. Wanting Her

!Smut Warning!

________________

Bailey's POV:

"Really the man is what's important?" I lean closer to her, "Just answer the question." She demands and I lean back, what's so important about this guy. "I don't know who it is, he didn't give us his name he was just weird, stiff, and well observant I could feel his eyes on me."

I picked the mug back up and I can see the thoughts running around in her mind. "Do you know him?" I ask and she shrugs, "No I don't, he could just be a new sub." She says shrugging but she still kept thinking.

I think she knows who he is but doesn't want to say anything. I watched her veins pop in her hands as she craked her knuckles it reminds me of the scene in this book where the guy wrapped his hand around the woman's throat as he was driving his- oh my Bailey shut up.

I tried to breathe but then the tea got clogged in my throat and I started coughing, "Woah woah what happened?" Skylar takes the mug and starts rubbing my back.

"I choked on the tea but stop rubbing my back." I swat her hand away and her face scrunches up, "Why are you telling me to stop, you're coughing." She stands up and I look at her wiping my teary eyes.

"Because I'm supposed to be mad at you." I mumble taking another sip of tea, the thing that almost killed me. "Why are you going to be mad at me." She looks at me confused.

"Because I only want you and right now I don't care about what my parents think, what I said was stupid it was really stupid and I've been overthinking because you've been ignoring me so I'm here because I want to know if you want me too?" I burst out standing up in front of her.

"I never been in a real relationship before and frankly you're like the third person I've ever kissed and also I've never had sex but I know that I want to be in a relationship to last, not just for a week or a year. I want it to really last and I want that with you but if you don't want that with me then I think we should call off the de-" I couldn't finish my sentence when her hands cupped my face, they're so warm.

"I'm sorry for making you feel like that, I've been trying to figure out my feelings for you because I thought you didn't want me but I want it to last, only with you." She slightly presses my cheeks together which made her smile.

"Only with me?" I question, "Solo Contigo." A slight accent came from her, "What does that mean?" I ask, I don't care what it means I want her to say something in Spanish again.

"It means, only with you." She presses her lips against mine, this is the best feeling ever. I held onto her wrists moving them behind my neck and I grab her hips pulling her closer to my body, I felt her smirk against my lips then she pulled away from me,

"Why are you smirking?" I ask leaning my head forward wanting her lips again. "Because it's cute seeing you take a little control." She removes her hands wraps them around my body.

"Really it's cute?" I question raising an eyebrow, she laughed throwing her head back and I got a glimpse of her Adam's apple that made an appearance along with her jawline, dammit I just want her already.

"Well, it's hot so." She brings her head back down and I smirk, "Really?" I ask again slowly pushing her with my own body towards her bed then she caught herself sitting on the edge.