69. Gone Again

!SMUT! Warning!

__________________

Skylar's POV:

"I don't get it." I tell Sage as he shows me a map that I haven't seen before on one of the six computer screens. "I'll be traveling to these locations, I haven't found Liliana yet and I will if it's the last thing I do. I know she's still alive." He looks away from me and writes coordinates down on a notepad beside him.

"So you're leaving again?" I ask and he nods, "A couple of days, max. I'll call if anything happens or I'll send an alert if I'm in trouble which rarely happens." He shrugs off getting up and I watch him pack a black duffel bag with different trackers, a police scanner and weapons.

"Can I come with you?" I ask getting into the wheels chair, "No, you have have Dean to take care of and plus Bailey is literally here." He looks at me with a 'really?' Look and I roll my eyes.

"So you're leaving already, like soon." I state with a slight attitude then I hear him sigh, "I know this isn't the first time I've done this but if I don't get anything from Malcom's note then I'll stop. I'll stop looking for her and I'll stay." He stands up spinning the chair so that I face him.

"I think she's still alive too but I think this is too much Sage, too much when you do it alone. Let Dean tag along or me, Bailey will understand if we all go." I try to convince him, I really don't want him to leave again. Not again, I just want him to stop with traveling, searching, going on missions.

But I know that won't happen till he finds Violet. He won't stop till he finds her and I don't think he cares how he'll find her because I know if it's anything but alive he'll get revenge and he knows that if it comes to that both Dean and I will be right behind him.

"I'm not taking you guys and that's final, I promise I'll update you through my burner phone okay, come on let's go." He rubs the top of my head before slinging the bag over his shoulder and I follow behind him as we walk downstairs.

"Hey Dean, I'm gonna go now I'll see you later hold down the fort." I watch them both do their handshake then I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and a chin lands on my shoulder. "Hi, what's going on?" Beans squeezes me tighter, "Sage is going on a trip, another one to find Violet." I tell her and she comes around me and wraps my arms in front of her as we watch Sage and Dean hug each other.

"You should go with him." She tilts her head back and I nod a little, "I tried, it's a no." I kiss her forehead. "I'll see you guys in a few days, Bailey make sure they eat okay, I'll see you soon." Sage comes towards us and I let go of my girlfriend and both her and Sage hug, "I'll make sure they eat don't worry, and that they'll stay out of trouble." She says making Sage laugh a little before letting her go and hugging me.

I hold on tightly, something I never really did before. He smells like an old car but an old car that's kept well and still runs. "Be safe and keep her safe." He whispers in my ear before we both let go and I watch as he puts his shades on and he leaves through the garage with dean following behind.

Just a few days, that's all. "Wanna eat?" I hear from the kitchen and I see Beans going through our fridge I walk up behind her burying my head into her neck and she slightly folds, "Come on answer my question." She snickers as I press my lips onto her neck. "Mhm I wanna eat, definitely wanna eat." I say continuing to kiss her down to her shoulders.

She closes the fridge and I quickly grasp her waist picking her up and putting her down on the counter, I fit myself between her legs kissing her gently, "Hmm this is nice but this doesn't count as eating." She holds the back of my neck kissing me some more.