55. With Her

!Smut Warning!

_______________

1 month later

Bailey's POV:

"Shit! Shit!" I cussed covering my mouth with my hand while the other held Skylar's head between my legs. I tried to keep my moans to a minimum. But it feels too damn good to be quiet, in respect of my parents. But we both wanted this. Needed it. I hate it when she goes out for tradings and there's been a lot of those and she just came back from one that took a week.

I wasn't particularly happy about this one but she said she'd make it up especially since it was on short notice. And this is how she's making it up, not that I mind. "Fuck!" I tried to keep it in but Skylar's fingers and mouth aren't making it easy.

I feel her fingers slide in and out faster as her tongue circles around my clit then I feel the tightness of her hand around my throat. I never thought it would feel good but here we are. "Skylar shit! Faster!" I moan but then I don't feel her mouth anymore and I look down seeing her head pop out of my blanket.

"Shhh. You know we have to be quiet, now do you want my fingers to keep you quiet, or are you going to keep yourself quiet." She whispers to me lingering her lips over mine, I try to kiss her but she pulls away. She's doing this on purpose and I hate it but dammit she's making me feel too good. Too fucking good.

"I'll be quiet." I whimper wanting her lips and she finally gives them to me, I keep her face with mine as I slip my tongue into her mouth. She moans with me but then I feel another finger slide into me making it, 3 and I take a sharp breath in.

"Just be quiet for me and we'll be done here soon." I nod for her and "Good girl." She smirks disappearing back underneath the blanket. Knowing her we'll be done here in a few seconds, I'm not proud that I can't hold on for a few minutes but in my defense she's shouldn't be this good but again I won't complain.

The tight feeling comes back immediately when Skylar sucks and fingers me at the same time, a talent of hers. Vibrations are sent through me as she hums around my clit and I feed my fingers through her hair not knowing if I want to tug her closer or pull her further away.

"skylar fuck ohhh!" I bit down on my fist trying not to be any louder and the tight feeling completely loosens. I throw my head back squeezing my eyes shut cumming right into her mouth.

"I really want to hear you but I also don't want you to get in trouble." Kisses get planted all over my face as I recover. "I'm slowly starting to not care." I breathe out wrapping my arms around her neck pulling her naked body onto mine. "Hmm, maybe we should take a risk then." She scoots up with a smirk.

"Maybe we should." I smirk back, she leans down but I duck out of the way flipping us over so that I was sitting on top of her, "Oooh, I like seeing you on top." I hold her wrists beside her head. "Of course you do." I give her a kiss then I let go of her and her hands immediately land on my waist. "So another round?" She sits up bouncing her eyebrow and I shake my head.

"Nope, we have to get ready for school. Are you going to take us?" I ask getting off her and I walk to my closet exposed but I never heard an answer, I turn around seeing her gawk at me, mainly my body with her mouth hung open. As if she's never seen me naked before.

"Skylar, school!" I snap my fingers and she jerks her head making eye contact with me. "What! Right yeah, school yeah I'll take us, just hurry up with your family's moralities." She says picking up her clothes one at a time and I quickly grab my bath towel.

"Wait are you going to shower?" She asks and I nod, "I'm not trying to go to school smelling like sex." I explain and the look of confusion smacked her across the face. "I don't think that's a thing." She looks around, "Hmmm Carmen said she knew we did it because of the smell so I'm going to shower." I tell her.

"I still think that it isn't true but if it is I'll quickly go home and come back okay, I'll go now." She quickly kisses me throwing her clothes on before escaping through my window.

________

"You took a shower?" Carmen raises an eyebrow as I sit beside her on the bench. "Yes I did." I tell her and she hums looking down at her phone. "So you had sex." She chuckles and my eyes widen, "How do you know these things?" I groan.

"I know you Bails and I know when you do it, I'm not judging you because honestly the more you get corrupted the better." She pats my back, "What's that supposed to mean?" I ask her and she smirks, "Bad bitch Bailey will be around and I love bad bitch Bailey." She clasps her hands and I shake my head.

"No, no ha no, Bad Bitch Bailey will never- ever make an appearance." I tell her then the bell rings making Carmen pout, "Aw but I really want to see Bad Bitch Bailey, she's fun I mean sophomore year when I gave you just a little too much beer you were going ham and cheese on everything." She brings a deeply buried memory.

"And that's my cue to leave, I'll see you later." I salute her leaving the bench and she pouts even more at me as I walk backwards suddenly bumping into someone. "You don't have eyes in the back of your head Beans." I look up seeing Skylar smile at me.

"You're right, good thing it was you I crashed into." I smile back turning around pushing myself up on my toes stealing a kiss from her, "Mm we should probably get to class." I say noticing a few people looking at us. "Can we not skip?" She groans as I pull her with me.

"No can do babe, I have a project to get done and over with." I tell her then I get tugged harshly back towards her. "Ow, what was that for?" I ask grasping my shoulder. "Babe?" She questions slowly pushing me into the class.

Oh I said 'babe' I actually used a pet name. "Is that okay?" I ask as get into our seats. "I don't mind it." She shrugs, I should think of another name for her, "Hey guys." Tyler greets us and I wave at him while Skylar just tilts her head away. I don't why these two can't get along. She and Carmen eventually got there.

"Hey Ty, how are you?" I ask him and he takes his seat, "Doing pretty good, thankful that the odd suit guys aren't here anymore because they were starting to scare everyone." He mentions and I glance over at Skylar who I know is eavesdropping on the last part.

"How about you? Any news on our prom situation?" He asks nervously, oh shoot how do I keep forgetting about prom. "Right so I'm-" "Going with me." I get interrupted and we both turn to Skylar with a grin, "What?" Tyler asks and I stay quiet.

"Let me repeat that she, her, that one, blondie, her, mine, beans, mine, you know. Well she's going with me so, we'll meet you there, wherever the venue is. I don't know where the fuck the venue is but I'll find out and actually, we're going dress shopping after school so she's set." She explains with a smile.

My mouth hangs open and I feel Tyler look at me. "That's cool." I hear him say and manage to make my heart slow down, mine, she called me, mine aside from the other list of names. "It is, cool, it's very cool, yes cool." I say still looking at Skylar, "It is cool, so that's the plan." She says, "I'll see you guys there then." Tyler get's into her seat and she continues to smile.

"We're going to prom?" I question and she nods, "Yup, together and I guess Carmen too." She sits up, "What about tickets?" I ask, "I'll buy them during lunch and like I said we're going dress shopping after school, well you're going dress shopping I'll be watching you shop." She rubs her hands.

How am I going to get a dress today? Is renting one cheaper? Or should I buy one? Do I even have the money for it? We should match, matching would be cute because it's prom, if we can match while running around the city hall we can most definitely match for prom. We'd be so cute. We can take pictures and dance, wait she doesn't dance.

"You said you don't dance." I bring up and she looks at me, "Yeah I don't." She reassures, "But it's a dance." I tell her and she nods like I'm pointing out the obvious which I am. "Yup and I'm taking you." She smiled.