71. Not Good

______________

Bailey's POV:

Panic is all I see on Skylar's face when she clicks around the six computer screens. Dean runs in and out of each room with more things in his hands than he can carry. "Come on Skylar where is he?!" Dean shouts kicking the things he's dropped with his feet. "I'm trying I'm trying just shut up!" She yells back and I step behind Skylar trying to get out of both of their ways.

"Is this about Sage, somethings wrong," I state but she doesn't turn around her eyes are glued to the screens, "Yeah it's the emergency code, he sent it meaning he's in trouble or there's going to be trouble and I don't want either so Dean and I need to- I FOUND IT! Dean!" She cuts off the sentence she was having with me and Dean bursts into the room.

"Where is he?" Dean pushes his hair from his face and I peer over their shoulders, "Far a couple of cities away." She sighs rubbing her face and Dean takes over the computer, "Can I come?" I ask and they both look at me, maybe I shouldn't have asked but I really want to help and I can take care of myself.

"I'll let you handle that one, I'm going to finish packing our stuff meet me in the garage once you two are done." He says grabbing multiple duffle bags and leaving us alone with the beep of a blinking green dot. "I know, you probably don't want me going but I want to help and I can help." I tell her holding her hands in mine but her foot taps the floor aggressively.

"I don't know, I don't want anything to happen to you." She tucks a strand of hair behind my ear and I just look at her, I can see that she's scared. I don't think I've seen her like this either. "I can't afford to put you at a risk this big, I know I promised I will always protect you and I can from your world but in my world protection is a much bigger thing and I don't know what I'm going up against," She says and I nod slowly.

_____________

Skylar's POV:

"So I'm not going?" Beans asks me holding my hands tightly, I want her with me but not with this, it's too much. "Yeah, I'm going to drop you off at your house before we leave then it's just a waiting game, I'll talk to you but if you don't hear from don't assume that I'm dead," I say in all seriousness which makes her eyes go wide.

Maybe I shouldn't have said it like that. "Uh forget the last part." I cup her face and she nods, "Come on." I take her hand leading her to the garage where I see Dean load bags into his trunk. "We gotta go now." He tells us both and I open the passenger side door pulling the seat for Beans to get in, "What's the plan?" Dean asks and I glance down. "We're bringing Beans home then we're leaving and finding my brother," I tell him and he nods with a smile. "Right on."

The goodbye was short but not so sweet, I know she didn't want to let me go but forced herself to. Granted I didn't want to either. Dean drove as fast as he can going through multiple red lights and overtook cars that I lost track of. I told him where to go, my eyes were barely on the road but more on our scanner, Sage's location right where I can see him.

He hasn't moved, he's in the same spot. He could be trapped, strapped down somewhere. There are too many possibilities to think of, "Has his position changed?" I hear Dean ask, he's been awake for more than 24 hours. We stopped at a motel once because neither of us could keep our eyes open for another minute but now that we were close there was no point in stopping.

"How are we going to go about this? We can't just jump in and save the day, if this was a small place then yeah but this looks like a warehouse or a mansion, just somewhere big. You know city outskirts." I tell him flashing the screen in his face so he can get a look.