CHAPTER 89: AMENDING FRIENDSHIPS

Ryoubo: I still can't believe that you guys disappeared without our consent to do such an outrage.

I look at the bandage on my right arm, sitting on a gurney as I listen to Professor Ryoubo's scolding.

Ryoubo: Not only that, but you arrive after a WHOLE day in terrible conditions!

Truth is, it could have been worse, if it hadn't been for Haru, I would've had to go to the hospital.. But luckily that wasn't the case.. I have to thank her when I see her..

Ryoubo: And if that wasn't enough, that rabbit girl arrived wearing a student's sweater, being the ONLY item of clothing she was wearing!

Y/N: But.. Miss Ryoubo, we already explained what happened, the Shishigumi-..

Ryoubo: I already told you not to say that name.  I don't want to hear anything about it!

Fearing the name only increases fear of the named.. Sure... they terrify me.. but at least she should listen to what happened..

If Legoshi were here, he could probably talk better with this teacher, but he is in the men's infirmary..

Y/N: But-..

Ryoubo: Enough!  Better to avoid problems and get involved with these guys.  So if they ask you, you'll say you ran away and had a street fight or something.

Y/N: What?..

This uh... Woman, she didn't even report to the police we disappeared and she wants to hide everything that happened. She tries to protect the reputation of the school even if it includes ruining ours..

Ryoubo walks annoyed towards the exit.

Ryoubo: Now, take care of your wounds and leave the school for the festival.

And with that she leaves, leaving me alone in the infirmary..

Y/N: My wounds..

I see the bandage on my thigh.  I still can't believe everything we went through last night.. A whole life and death situation.. And now it seems like we just have to worry about the festival..

Soon I have to go... And now that I think about it.. This may be the last time I step in this school.

After that festival, the holidays will begin... And Cherryton Academy will close, the only roof under my bed that I have, but nobody knows...

I don't even think I can raise enough money to go back.. I don't even know if it's safe to wander around here.. As far I know.. I'll have to leave this city..

But I don't want to leave my friends.. I don't want to leave Legoshi..

Knock knock

I stop thinking to turn to see the entrance of the infirmary, to find a certain gray wolf standing there.

Juno: Hey..

Oh, it's her.. I sigh and look down, not in the mood to talk to her right now.

Y/N: Hi..

Juno slowly approaches the gurney I'm sitting on, she has her arms behind her and she's very quiet.  I do nothing more than look at her and wait for her to tell me what she's doing here.

Juno: ..How are you feeling?

Y/N: Oh great, it was just a simple fight with a psychopathic lion mafia. How are you?

I know I'm not being very polite, but I can't help feeling resentful towards Juno ignoring me and slapping me when I needed her. I didn't realized how angry I felt until I saw her again.