CHAPTER 45: UNKNOWN FEELING

I check my cell phone, I see that it has enough battery, good.  I hold it while I put my violin in it's case and carry it.  It's time to go to the park to help with the meteorite festival.

We'll be outside until shortly before the sun sets due to the curfew.  But just in case, that's why I need to make sure that my phone's battery is enough in case there is an emergency.

I get up from my seat and turn to look toward the exit door. Everyone at school is leaving their activities so there are lot of people walking outside.  I walk over there, ready to leave when suddenly, I bump into Legoshi who was also leaving the classroom.

Y/N: Uh .. Sorry.

Legoshi: N-no, I'm sorry.

I back up to let him pass.

Y/N: Go first.

But.. he does the same.

Legoshi: No, you go first.

Y/N: No no, I insist.

Oh, come on!  I must stop making this uncomfortable.  You know what?  I'm going to pass.

Legoshi: Alright-..

Y/N: Ok-..

We both went through the same time so we ran into each other again.  WHY GOD WHY?! We chuffle a little to forget the awkwardness of the situation.

Y/N: Anyway.. Are we going?

Legoshi: Yes, but first, I need to go get my stuff.  You can wait for me.. Uh, I mean, just if you want to.

Y/N: Uh.. Sure. I just hope we don't bump into each other when you come back haha.

I try to alleviate this by joking, which it turned out well, we both laugh a little more, while Legoshi walks in reverse to see me.

Legoshi: Hahaha yeah, we must be more careful when walking.

As he walks in reverse, I see a hedgehog walking around looking at his cell phone, he heads towards Legoshi.

Y/N: Uhh.. Legoshi..

Legoshi: We don't want to be bumping with everyone am I riIIIGHT?!!

Aaaand they just ran into each other.

Hedgehog: HEY!  Look where you're going you idiot!

Legoshi: Ow! Sorry!

The hedgehog pushes him away.  While Legoshi holds his shin where one of the hedgehog's spike remained.  Ouch.

Legoshi: I'm ok.. I'm ok! See you Y/N.

He takes off the spike and limps toward his room.  I simper.  That was cute.... Uh... Oh come on what the hell is wrong with me?  I shake that thought out of my head. 

I turn to see again the drama club mates to stop thinking about that, they're also getting ready to leave, between them all I see Juno. I walk to her for a chat.

Y/N: What's up Juno?

Juno: Oh, hey Y/N.

Y/N: What are you doing?

Juno: Not much, just getting my stuff ready.

She closes her backpack and stands up.

Juno: Hey, you know Legoshi better than me right?

Y/N: Uh, yeah, well we're good friends so, yeah. Why do you ask?

Juno: O-oh, uh .. It's nothing.

She shows me an innocent smile, reflecting happiness and excitement, like the one of a little girl.

Y/N: So .. I heard you were with him for a while?  How are you two getting along?

Juno: Oh good!  .. I would say that.. REALLY good actually.

She stares at the exit door, where Legoshi had left a few moments ago.  I turn to see it too.

She gets along with him huh?  Just like Louis told Legoshi... I remember that talk they had again.  That tension that was felt between the two of them... and Haru...

It's still not clear to me what was happening there, but part of me, wonders if Legoshi has feelings for her... I mean, I don't think so but... I feel like I must be sure of that.. Why?

Juno: So .. Do you want us to go together?

Y/N: Uh, actually, now that I remember, I have to do something first, you can go ahead.

Juno: Oh, alright then.

I leave the room and walk to the boys' department.  I can't ask Legoshi this, he can't know I listened to his talk with Louis, but I know someone who can help me.

...

I see the boys' department at the distance, and just to my luck, Legoshi's getting out of there, heading for the exit, perfect.  Now that Legoshi's gone, I can ask to our friend if he knows anything about Legoshi and Haru.

Coincidentally, I see Jack leaving the apartment just in time.  There he is.  I start jogging to get to him.

Y/N: Hi Jack!

Jack: Oh, Hi!

Y/N: Hey, do you mind if I ask you a question?

Jack: Uh, not at all.  What's up?

Y/N: It's about Legoshi.

I don't know if it's my imagination, but I thought I saw him flinch when hearing that.

Jack: U-Uh.. What do you want to know?

Y/N: Well, you see... Remember when you said you thought Legoshi was in lov-..

Jack: WHAT?! WOAH NO, I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!!!

I startle at his yelling.

Y/N: Uh.. what?

He's sweating and looks nervous.  Does he know something?  I try to ask again but he grabs my shoulder and pulls me aside as he walks past me. He stares at something behind me.

Jack: HUH? WHAT DID YOU SAY ?!  Oh yeah!  I'M GOING! I'm sorry Y/N I HAVE TO GO BYE!

He runs off without letting me ask.  I turn to see at the direction he was staring at, but there's no one there... What does he know that I don't?... Now that I think about it... I'm investigating Legoshi again, am I not?

Maybe that's why Jack ran off. I'm making him uncomfortable.. Still, that was very strange..

Whatever it is, the thought that Legoshi likes someone... It makes me feel concerned.. I don't know why.. But each time, I feel something strange when I think of this.. Or him ...

What is this feeling? Why doesn't it stop?