CHAPTER 64: DO IT FOR HER

I rush to run around the park.  I know someone who could help me.  I stretch my legs as far as I can, looking around trying to locate the person I need. 

I don't have much time, I must go faster.  Haru can't wait, her life is in danger, she's running out of time.

I hurry, ignoring the breeze hitting my face and the gazes of people when they see me running as fast as I can.  I don't care about what they think of me anymore, the only thing that matters to me is saving my friend.

After my search, I finally stop when I see the person I need, walking between people.  When I see him, I know exactly what to do, ask for help.  So I run towards him.

Y/N: LEGOSHI!!

The tall gray wolf lifts his ears and turns to see me when I mention his name. I get to notice when he sees me he frowns annoyed and turns to walk away. 

However, I won't let him do that.  I know he's still quite upset with me, and although he's made it clear to me, telling me to never go near him or his friends again, I'll have to disobey him, so he can help me save her.  He's GOING to listen to me.

I keep running until I catch up with him and once again, I yell his name so he can hear me.

Y/N: LEGOSHI! Wait!

I get to him, but he keeps walking without stopping, so I walk beside him and try to make him see me.

Y/N: Legoshi, please, I need your help!

Legoshi: Go away Y/N.

He walks faster, wanting to get away and avoid me, but I won't stop. If this requires me to chase him until he hears me, then so be it. I keep walking behind him, chasing him.

Y/N: Legoshi, just listen to me this is serious!

Legoshi: I thought I made myself very clear to you when I told you to stay away from me.

Y/N: Legoshi-..

He looks me in the eye annoyed, with a look of pure anger and annoyance but also pain. The same look he gave me, during that fight yesterday.

Legoshi: Get away from me if you know what's good for you.

With that being said, he keeps on going, hoping I won't follow him after his stare.

On another occasion, that would've made me feel more miserable and I'd stop trying.  But my determination to save my friend's life is stronger than the fear I'm feeling.

I run towards him, so he listens the hell out of me once and for all. I stand myself in front of him, preventing him from passing and so he can see my face and listen to me when I'm speaking to him. 

In doing so, he startles, with an annoyed but surprised look at not letting me intimidate about his size and his threat.

Y/N: If it wasn't something important I wouldn't bother talking to you Legoshi!  So listen to me damn it!

I show my gaze full of anger towards him, even though I still love him, he doesn't listen to me. So I must be assertive.

Legoshi looks at me for a few seconds, frowning, then looks away and sighs.  Then, he finally looks at me, still upset.

Legoshi: Very well then, tell me, what's wrong?

Y/N: It's Haru!  She.. She was kidnapped!

I see Legoshi's gaze change from one of anger to one of concern, he stares at me for a few seconds, but then he seems to look annoyed again.  Showing me an untrusted look.

Legoshi: I don't believe you.

..He still doesn't trust me.  But I must insist, there's no time.

Y/N: Are you serious?

Legoshi: You're lying.

Y/N: Legoshi this is serious! I wouldn't lie to you about this!

Legoshi: Just as you wouldn't lie to me about our friendship?

Okay, now he's behaving like an idiot. I feel fury bubbling in my guts, and I'm getting tired of holding back.

Y/N: JUST LISTEN TO ME!  I'm telling you the truth!!

Legoshi: I just saw her a few minutes ago.

Y/N: Well, in a matter of minutes they kidnapped her!  We have to save her!

Legoshi: I don't have time for this.

He walks past me and tries to walk away.  But my anger, despair, and concern cause my instincts to grip his arm tightly before he leaves me.

Y/N: Legoshi!

Right now, I feel a great need for his support.  Without him, I can't do much.  My ear twitches uncontrollably with concern. If he leaves.. if I let him leave, then it'll be too late.. Legoshi please.. Believe me.

He turns to see me aggressively angry and puts himself on a defensive position ready to yell at me, but when he stares at my face, whose expression shows fear.  His gaze changes back to a concerned one.

Y/N: ...Please, do it for her.

He switches his defensive position into a gentler one, looking at me in anguish.  It seems he already realized I'm telling him the truth.

Legoshi: How do you know?

Y/N: I... heard her scream, and went to look for her. I found her shoe, which had a card on it and so in conclusion...... She was kidnapped by a group called the.. Shishi-Gumi.

Legoshi stares at me as I talk, it looks like he can see everything I say is true.  He's finally listening to me.

Y/N: I went with the staff and the mayor, but nobody wants to help me.

When I'm done talking, I look at him worried.  Does he plan to help me?

Legoshi: Why do you want to help Haru?

Y/N: ..Why?..

I don't know if he asked me because he thinks I'm selfish, or because of what I've been through these days.  But whatever's his reason for asking me.  I'll tell him the truth.

Y/N: I want to save her, because Haru's my friend.  And... although she doesn't see me that way I... she still matters to me, and.. I love her.

I clench my fists and feel my determination to save her growing stronger.

Y/N: I have to save her.. But I need your help.

He nods, determined to save her too, still showing his gaze full of anguish.

Legoshi: We have to go, but we will need more help.

More help?  It took me a while to find someone who wants to help me.

Legoshi: If no one else wanted to help, that group of people who took Haru must be quite dangerous, so we better find someone else who can help us.

What he says makes sense, so I nod.

Y/N: See you here in a few minutes.  Let's find someone who can help.

He also nods and we both ran off in different directions, I don't know who he'll look for, but I'll go looking for someone else who, even if she doesn't like me, I must try to get her to help me save Haru..

I'll save you Haru.  I promise.