CHAPTER 50: TRUST

Y/N: Hey Haru, I had a problem and I won't be able to be at lunch, sorry. :(

Haru: What happened?

Y/N: I'm in detention for nonsense, I'll tell you later.

Haru: Hmm, I'm curious now.

Teacher: Miss, put the phone down right this instant.

Y/N: I-I'm sorry sir.

I turn off my phone and turn it upside down, leaving Haru on seen. I cross my arms on the table and look at the teacher who's a coati, he's been having trouble turning the projector on ten minutes ago.

I look around at the boys who also went to detention, they're not so many.  There's a couple of zebras kissing in a corner, a meerkat asleep on his seat... Those badgers again, who are throwing paper balls at everyone, and me.

Those badgers are still stupid, they don't seem to have learned their lesson, but they still haven't messed with me.  Even if they give me spiteful looks.  I simply ignore them.  They know they shouldn't mess with me, after all, Axton still has his arm bandaged, hiding the scratch I gave him some weeks ago.

Teacher: And now students, I want you to watch this entire video and reflect on your actions.

He proceeds to sit down and play a video on his laptop that's projected onto the blackboard.  The video shows a blue screen and white words that say "Intrapersonal analysis."

The video begins with a bald eagle, who holds a chair and turns it to sit on the opposite side, looking at the camera with a smile.

Eagle: So... You got detention.

The video is just beginning and I get bored instantly.

Eagle: You screwed up.

I look around.  The professor fell asleep as soon as he put the video on, and everyone's minding their own business. 

Eagle: You know what you did was wrong, the question is.. how are you gonna make things right?

I roll my eyes and lean on my arms on the table.  What a lesson detention is giving us.

The video continues as I watch it with boredom, I yawn when suddenly I feel my phone vibrate on the table.

DING.

I got some notification and forgot to silence my phone, but I didn't get into any trouble since the teacher fell asleep.  I grab my phone and turn it around to see I have a missing message from Haru.

Since the teacher won't tell me anything, I take the chance to check the app, but suddenly, I feel a pull on my hand that takes my phone away from me.

Darren: Hey, what a cool phone.

Y/N: Hey give it back!

I get up from my seat and try to take my phone away from Darren, but he gets up on his chair and stretches his arm as far as he can so I can't reach it.  Haven't they learned a thing?!

Y/N: Give it back if you don't want me to beat you up again.

Seth: Oooo Look at her, she thinks she's so great for attacking our friend.

I turn to see the teacher who's still asleep. The only reason someone could have had such a deep sleep so fast is because they're on a hangover.  That's a terrible teacher.

Axton: Hey Darren and who was texting her?  A criminal?

I try to take the phone away from him, but they move and put my phone in front of them so they can see it without letting me take it. I've had enough of these people.