CHAPTER 17: GETTING TO KNOW YOU

An awkward silence abounds the room.  Come on, think.  What do I do?  This is uncomfortable.  Two suspicions in a room. Legoshi seems as awkward as I am.  Someone must start talking and break the ice.

Y/N: So ... are you the stagehand?

Legoshi: Hm? ... Oh.  Uh .. Yes, I uh .. I'll take care of the lighting for now.

He seems to be shy.  If I hadn't seen him attack that bunny, I wouldn't suspect him at all.

Y/N: And um ... how do you do that?

Legoshi: ...Uh..D-Do what?

He seems distracted.  Oh, having a conversation is difficult.  Specially when you don't know if you're with a murderer.

Y/N: Um .... The reflector ... I mean .. How do you use it during.. the play?

Legoshi: Oh  Uh yeah .. Well .. I just have to turn it on during the play, and depending on the choreography I move it so that .. so that it follows people.

Y/N: Sounds good

Legoshi: Yeah..

Y/N: Yeah....

.........

I HATE uncomfortable silences.  I ran out of topics.

Legoshi: .....And.... how about you?

Y/N: Uh, S-sorry?

Legoshi: Yeah, I mean... How do you play the violin?

Wow, it seems like he's in the same awkward situation as me.

Y/N: Yeah, well..  First you need good finger articulation to play, heh .. and, I suppose it's more complex since you must have the correct chords and move the bow correctly at the correct time and ... Well ... it's a matter of practice really.

I laugh nervously.

Legoshi: Sounds interesting..

Y/N: Yeah... Y-yes it is ...

...........

Legoshi and I are looking in different directions, I scratch my calf with my foot, while Legoshi scratches the back of his neck. Now what?

I hear a door open, Louis must've arrived. Thank God!  This discomfort is finally over.

Louis: All right.  Let's begin.

Legoshi: Uuuh.  I have to ... I've got to go.  I have some things to do.

Y/N: YES!.. I mean, yeah, it's fine. I uh .. I have to practice too heh.

Legoshi comes down and leaves the drama room.  I wait for him to come out completely to go down and go to the orchestra group. As we all go to the back of the stage.

Legoshi, he seemed to be a calmed guy.  I was expecting he'd act like a jerk like Bill or show some strange or aggressive behavior.  But.. he gave me a completely different impression.

As I made my way to my seat, I see Bill approach me again.  What does he want now?

Bill: Where's Legoshi?

Y/N: He had to go.

I see the tiger roll its eyes, he seems annoyed.

Bill: Ugh Legoshi, seriously it seems that he does his best to not make any contact with any female on earth.

Y/N: What?

Bill: Oh well, I figured he still doesn't want to become a man.

Are you serious Bill? He puts his hand on my shoulder.