CHAPTER 65: IN OUR OWN

I find myself running one more time.  I'm not sure what's going to happen. I lost every friendship I had. 

No one wants to help me except Legoshi, and he'll help me because he loves Haru, he's not doing it for me.  I hope the one I'm looking for cares more about Haru than my rumors.

I mean, she's made it clear that she doesn't want to talk to me, it's clear she's annoyed by my stupidity and cowardice.  But I can't let more fights that differ from us get in this way.  I can't let my fights affect Haru.

That's why I'm looking for Juno.  She must help me, she has to.  I know she's angry with me, that's why I pray she remembers the good times we had together... We were very good friends, before... I spoiled it.

I see in front of me, among one of the many rooms covered by a tent which is open letting me see on the inside, Juno, reviewing some boxes, boxes full of clothing that the textile group prepared.  I run to the room and call her.

Y/N: Juno!

As I did with Legoshi, I'm determined to get more help.  Just as what Legoshi did, Juno turns to see me disgusted, but unlike Legoshi, she doesn't try to leave or avoid me, but she just stands there and confronts me.

Juno: Y/N, you're coming at a bad time, I don't have time to talk.

Y/N: No no no, Juno, this is important.

Juno: I'm not ready to talk to you yet, okay?

I lower my ears, does she even plan to talk to me?  Will she ever be ready? Is she gonna keep delaying this?  I shake my head to get rid of those thoughts that have abounded in me since that fight, and focus on what's really important now.

Y/N: No Juno, this has nothing to do with that. This is urgent!

Juno stares at me with a dubious look.  It makes me nervous when she gives me these looks, but I don't allow my fears and humiliations to take over me now.

Y/N: ..Haru was kidnapped.

Again, I see angry looks transform into one of shock and concern.

Juno: What?..

Y/N: A group of people took her away, we have to rescue her.

She keeps staring at me, maybe she believes me, maybe she doesn't.  She doesn't say anything and seems to be waiting for me to say something else, to find out if this is some kind of joke or if I'm telling the truth.

Y/N: Come on Juno, Legoshi's looking for help too, we have to hurry!

I see her gaze change to a sad one when I mention Legoshi.  What's she thinking about?  She looks away, showing anger.

Y/N: .. Juno?

She remains silent, looking at the box with the clothing inside.  She seems to be thinking about it.. We have to hurry.

Juno: Is that why you want me to save her?

Y/N: .. Huh?

Juno: Haru... Do you want me to save her, for Legoshi?

She keeps watching the box, showing anger.  What is she talking about?

Y/N: What?  No. I'm asking you for help to save my friend!

She scoffs and turns to look at me with an incredulous smile, shaking her head slightly, as if I'd said something wrong.

Juno: Are you seriously asking me to go and help someone who took away the boy I love?