CHAPTER 3: LUNCH TIME

After that bad beginning, I had other subjects, for which I followed my classmates in silence.  No one spoke to me the way I did not speak to them.  Most of the day was an introduction to school and it's true self.

It was until lunchtime where I could sit and think a little more, before that I went to see the menu that the cafeteria had ready for today.

It's not a big deal, some bread, eggs .... ew, I don't like eggs, I'll take the bean steak and the bread.

I look for a place to sit, quite a few of the seats are full, some tables have free seats but there is people at the table and I don't want to bother them....

I decide not to interact with anyone today, so I go out with my food and look for a place to sit outside the cafeteria.

I walk around, I can find that there is also a lonely person eating, a dwarf rabbit, but as I said, I don't plan to socialize today, besides that I probably wouldn't get along with her.  I pass the rabbit while walking more, we don't even look at each-other. 

I climb the stairs and reach a roof, it's lonely, and not so sunny, in addition, the air is always stronger in a tall building, so it won't be so hot.  It's the perfect place to eat.

Now I can sit and think.  As I grab the bread and chew it slowly, enjoying the flavor, I think about what I'm doing here.

Is this really what I want?  To be the quiet one? To never have any friends?  Do i want things to be the same as in my old school?

I know I started badly, but all i did, Everything I risked to be here right now... If I want my life to be different, I should stop doing the same as before.  I don't want to be popular or the smartest one, I just want to have friends.  With just one friend, things would be better.  I know I've tried before, and it turns out to be a total failure.  Maybe this school is different, I don't really know anyone here yet, I haven't given myself the chance to do it, I must find a way to include myself. But what can I do?

Suddenly, I hear the school's megaphone give an irritating screech, it means that the principal, in this case Gon, is going to say something important.

G: -Attention students, new entrants must appear at the entrance of the school at the time of dismissal, where you must choose an extracurricular activity of your choice, so you can attribute to the school and participate in events, where in exchange you will be paid.  The choice of activities is mandatory. Have a nice day.-

Well, that was a very useful coincidence. All right, with that, I can kill two birds with one stone, uh- ... I should stop using those expressions.  God, it will do me good to get away from that old man.

After eating, I went to put down the food tray and went to brush my fangs before the bell rang.  Then I went back to the classmates, and followed them to the classroom that we had to go.

Classes continued, I tried to talk to someone but I was still too nervous so I kept quiet and away from people. Good job me. I hope that choosing that school activity helps me to include some group of friends.