1.4

Alex
"Last day of Freshman year, at last." I thought to myself. I entered Ms Rushman's speech room and got started, reading the book she had given me.

"I know it's a bit.. childish but it's a good way to help you process rhymes." Ms Rushman had stated before I saw the book I was reading. It was Doctor Suess, One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish. I didn't like how it was a baby book, but I grew.. rather attached to it.

"So, last day Alex, excited?"

"Guess so." I mumbled, shrugging.

"Anything planned?"

"Swinging aro-" The lockdown alarms went off, and thank god it did because I almost said I was swinging around.

"You can just sit there, I guess." Ms Rushman said, swiftly locking the door and closing the blinds, including the one on the door.

We sat in utter silence until I heard the loud radiator turn off, school must've shut off the power. Through a small crack in the blinds covering the door, I could make out the lights in the hallway had been turned off.

"Real?" I whispered, looking to Rushman.

"I'm.. I'm unsure." She said, but she seemed unbothered. I was a bit scared for that reason, that she wasn't scared or even shook by the whole ordeal.

A loud scream came out from the bathroom which we were unfortunately next to, and a loud bang rang out. Ms Rushman speed walked over to her desk, a subtle "shit" coming out of her mouth.

"Ms Rushman-" More loud bangs came out through the halls. My eyes widened as she pulled out something from her desk.

"Stay here, Alex." Ms Rushman said, a loaded semi-automatic 22 magnum in her hand that came from her desk. She left the room, the gun aimed down the hall as she slowly shut the door.

I quickly opened up a vent in the room and out came my Spider-Man mask.

"Shit Ned!" I cursed, putting it on. Ned was supposed to put the whole suit there. The door slowly opened, and my mask was only covering my face.

"Look who it is, Spider-Man." The tall man said, his face twisted into a smile.

"L-Let's tango." I stuttered out, and tango we did. We fought until he threw me down and shot my at my wound from previously, only just grazing it. I groaned in pain, trying to web him with my free hand, but he kept yanking them off.

He came closer, and closer. Trying to crawl backwards, he grabbed my foot and dragged me towards him. His hand reached down and grabbed me by my sweatshirt, raising me off the ground some as he bent down to come face to face with me, ripping off my spiderman mask and throwing it across the room.

"You'll make a great addition to Hydra." A twisted smile formed onto his face, until a loud bang went off, and blood shot onto my face. My eyes widened with shock when I slowly pushed the now dead man aside, and saw Ms Rushman standing over me.

"So, you're the flying spider?"

"S-Spiderman!"

"Aren't you a kid though?" Rushman smirked.

"So?"

"My apologies, spider-ling."

"Who-Who are you!" I yelled in slight fear as she shut the door again.

"My name is Agent Romanoff, I am a S.H.I.E.L.D Agent that was sent here to find out who was the flying vigilante and recruit them." Romanoff said.

"You're not Ms Rushman than and you're n-not a teacher?"

"I played a role, I played my part. You're coming with me." She said as she grabbed my arm and mask, pulling me up as I put the mask on.

"Oh, and you're terrible at hiding your things." Romanoff said, throwing me my suit as well.

"Sneaky bit-"

"Don't finish that sentence if I were you, Parker." Romanoff deadpanned, staring into my soul basically. I gulped and put on my suit, tapping the spider symbol twice and the suit latched onto me tightly.

"You made that yourself, huh?"

"Un.. yes."

"Out that window and go straight to the Corvette Stingray, then take off the suit again."

"Then why am I-"

"Camera's, Parker, camera's. Now go." Romanof said, opening the window. I waltzed over and I heard the police men yelling down the halls.

"Ms Romanoff what about yo-" She pushed me out the second story window, I didn't have enough time to land or react before I hit the gravel with a thud. I groaned, the suit not being that durable and some of the pebbles stuck to
it.

"Go Parker!" Agent Romanoff yelled, slamming the window shut. I got up and searched the parking lot for her car, and found it. I got into it and took off the suit, now waiting for her.

I watched as SWAT entered the school, walking through the double doors of the side of the building and started clearing the rooms. Quickly, I pulled out my phone and texted Ned.

Today 13:40 PM
Got out before anything went wrong, dont be spooked if you don't see me.
read at 13:43 PM

Alr, I'll c u later Alex.
read at 13:45 PM

I turned my phone off as Agent Romanoff entered the car, putting the keys in and starting up the car.

"Incoming call" Her phone spewed out, and she answered it.

"Widow speaking." My whole body seized at that.

"Fury, give me twenty and I'll be there, I have your spider thing."

"Yeah, okay, Goodbye." She ended with, closing the flip-phone.

"You seem uncomfortable, Parker."

"Do I make you nervous?" Romanoff smirked.

"You know who I am now, do you?" She said, removing the makeup that was on her face at the red light we were at. Without her makeup, she looked way different.

"Definitely not my teacher."

"And?"

"Undercover."

"Excellent, you know. I wouldn't have guessed it was you, to be fair. I mean who would've thought that you, Alex Parker, speech-impaired and hearing impaired, would be-"'

"With all do respect, Ms Romanoff? Shut up." I mumbled, leaning against the window and staring out it, watching dozens of cop cars flood the streets.