3.3

(Party outfit above)

Alex
I finally decided what to wear. Nothing to special, a lot of people called it "soft" on twitter and all. I wasn't too big on parties of course, not my biggest thing.

But as I said,

Natasha Romanoff was forcing me.

Hey, I'm not one to complain.. a lot, but this was one to complain about. I grabbed my phone and the clear glasses I recently acquired by Stark.

"Come on, Parker. Be nice and walk me out." Nat said, walking in. She had some white blouse on with a black skirt. Very classy of her. The red lipstick made everything go swell with it.

"I'll make my own entry." I offered a fake smile and went back to fiddling with my rings. I felt hands on my hands, stopping me from what I was doing.

"Look, you'll be fine Parker. You have nothing to worry about." Nat said with a comforting smile.

Wrong.

"Look Nat, I'm still not ready to face the revealing identity part and all. Why can't we just do the thing where I pretend to be a-"

"Alex, Alex. Relax. Look, you know I would and will do anything and everything to protect you, but it's time. If I did it, you must too." Nat said, pressing a gentle kiss to my forehead, careful not to smudge the lipstick.

"Thanks, but I'm still making my own entry." I said with a sarcastic smile, and Nat laughed.

"You uh, got something right there." I said, pointing at the smudged lipstick.

"Shut up." Nat said, pushing my face down into my bed. I chuckled and Nat grabbed a wipe and got rid of the messed up lipstick and re-did it with the one red lipstick I kept in my room, specifically for Natasha, since she spends half her day training, annoying me for the rest, training, meetings, the list goes on.

"Alright, I'm going. If you don't come down in under thirty, your ass is mine." Nat said, walking out the door.

"Fun.." I mumbled, looking around to busy myself.

Thirty minutes later

I found my way outside of the doors of the common room where Stark's party was being held.

"Nothing can be worse then May finding out how I've been always needing new backpacks.." I mumbled, and I threw open the doors.

All eyes fell on me as the music was the only thing to be heard. I smoothly walked down the stairs, grabbing a champagne glass that thankfully didn't have any alcohol in it, and took a sip of it. The second I hit the last step, I paused.

"Well what are we all staring for? Continue on!" Nat yelled to break the silence, and the party continued. I made my way over to the bar, stepping behind it.

"So you're a bartender now?" Nat said, taking a seat on a stool.

"Might as well make myself hot for the people who make edits of me on twitter." I said with a sly smirk, and she threw her head back with a small chuckle.

"Here comes Brucee." I said, making some kissing noises and Nat smacked my arm.

"Shut up Parker."

"What? Can't keep your tongue in your mouth?" I laughed, and Nat went behind the bar and I walked over to Thor, Tony, Rhodey, and Maria.

"Well, you know, the suit can take the weight, right? So I take the tank, fly it right up to the General's palace, drop it at his feet, I'm like, "Boom! You looking for this?" Tony and Thor just look at him blankly.