4.14

We interrupt this program for a brief announcement : UPDATED VERISOB

                                     Alex
I swung through San Francisco, the quinjet in stealth mode above me. We were heading to some HYDRA base located near a power plant.

"Steady there Parker, you're swinging too low." Steve said into comms, and I sighed and threw myself higher, admiring the bustling city from above.

"This is an in-out situation, not a stay-in. Understand?" Romanoff said, her voice sounding a bit uneasy.

"Ja ja, whatever." I grumbled, swinging into a forest like area now. "Oh so we're speaking German now? First taking Wanda's shirt and now we speak German? I see." Nat said, and my face grew hot.

"Can't I just sit in the quinjet? My arms hurt." I heaved, swinging up and shooting another web out to an apartment.

"Well this is your punishment for earlier." Wanda said, cocky bitch. "What do you mean for earlier!" I groaned.

"You changing and deciding it's Spider-Man time and swing your way home." Nat said, and I saw the back of the jet open. "Come on, get in. We're almost there." Nat said.

I quickly shot a web up and swung myself into the quinjet. "Can we get a debrief now? We're less than a minute away." Wanda said, standing up now. I took off my mask and ruffled my hair around some.

"First can you take down the cameras? The person who programmed the fire wall is slightly smarter than me.. slightly." Nat said, handing me a laptop.

"This is light work Romanoff." I rolled my eyes and typed away, quickly decoding the password to the firewall and generated a lag throughout their computer systems and cameras, causing the cameras to shutdown.

"Easy." I said, handing the laptop back over. Natasha rolled her eyes and I faced my attention back to Steven.

"All you need to know is that there's a HYDRA base we need to knock out. We're looking for Brock Rumlow." Steve said, an a flashback went through my mind bright as day.

"Wakey wakey..." Punch.

"Come on it doesn't hurt that much.." Punch.

"Open your eyes!" I was sat tied up in a chair.

"You see this fist?" Rumlow said, holding up the Winter Soldier's metal arm.

"This will break you faster than anything." Another punch to my face with the guys metal arm. I was surrounded by HYDRA members, just like Zola said. They're back.

"Now that you look better than ever, where the hell did Rogers and Romanoff run to?"

"I don't.." Punch.

"Where are they! Where's the flash drive!"

"I don't.. know.." Punch. I looked at my body. I was still in the fake outfit, but it was burnt some, along with some of my skin.

"I won't ask again. Where did they run to?"

"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!"

"THEN THINK!" Rumlow screamed, and I was punched in the gut. My face was burning from the tears that were going down my face.

"Soldier, put them into the cell. I don't have time for spiders that are clearly already squished." The rope untied from my hands and legs, and a cool feeling hit my burnt arm, causing me to groan.

"Please.." I said as we broke away from Rumlow. I was being dragged what felt like forever.

"Please." I grabbed his foot, which earned me a kick to the stomach.

"Вы окажете большую помощь в уничтожении ШИЛД." The Russian brute said, throwing me into a cell. There was a small opening that was there, but it had metal bars blocking my way out.

"They'll come get me. They'll get me it's alright.."

"Alex. Alex you okay?" Nat said, "Look into their mind Wanda." I quickly shot my eyes open and tilted my head.

"Your deadzone is coming by, hurry up and get ready." Steve said, "Oh and you're taking Wanda. Tony isn't good on packing extra parachutes so we only have two." Steve said, him and Nat putting them on.

"Keep your comms on at all times. This place is swarming with guards." Steve said as I webbed Wanda to my waist. "Wrap your arms around me so you don't slip out." I said as I ran a hand across my face. The places where I was burned still tender even though years had passed.

"I'll see you down there." Steve said as him and Nat jumped out. I felt a hand come up to my ear and press onto the slim earpiece.

"You sure you're alright? Wanda said, looking down at me slightly. "I am okay. It was just a memory I swear." I nodded, and Wanda nodded.

A hand of hers came down to my face and gently traced over one of the burns. It was embarrassing having them, all because of my mistakes.

"Your burn marks make you look cute. Don't be embarrassed, I like them. In fact, I love them." Wanda cooed, kissing on of my old burns gingerly, careful of the skin.

"Ready?" I looked at Wanda and she wrapped her arms around my neck and nodded, her hands putting my mask over my face. I jumped out, and some squeals came from Wanda.

I spread my arms and legs out, and a webbing came out from my arms and legs, helping me glide through the trees as incoherent sounds came from Wanda.

"SLOW DOWN!" Wanda squealed, and I couldn't help but roll my eyes, and dipped down as we went down hill. I saw the base come closer and detached the webbing, slinging a web out to a tree and saw a nearby watch tower.

One guy, he looked asleep on the chair. I swing by it and kick him off the tower, webbing him to a tree. I quickly dropped us down and Cap and Nat jogged by.

"There's more, can you get the rest?" Cap said, slicing the webbing off of Wanda and I and releasing Wanda from my side. "Yeah yeah give me, roughly forty seconds." I said, slinging a web and launching myself to a tree. I jumped onto the roof of the tower, generating some noise.

I grabbed the guy from the tower and knocked him out, webbing him to the floor. I shot a web and launched myself onto the rail of another tower, grabbing the guard and slamming his head onto the rail and webbing him down.

The last guard was just standing there, so I decided to do a.. trick shot. It as easy and I would get it down.

I made a slingshot with the rails and leaned back some, dragging it further. "Stop fooling around Parker you got ten seconds." My mind basically screamed. I shrugged and released myself, and I flew through the sky.

"What the hell!" The last guy yelled as I bodied him, webbing him down. I quickly jumped back down to everyone and saw Wanda laughing to herself with Nat.

"That was dangerous Parker. You could've been seen." Steve huffed as I rolled my eyes. "Relax Cap. This is light work." I said with a huff.

"Stay on your toes, this place is crawling with guards." Steve said, and we started walking to the main base.

A/n : I just had some insane ass idea if I do NWH it'll break my brain