4.10

Alex
I sat at the head of the long glass table, tapping my fingers against the cool glass. I took off one of my rings and made it go down a staircase of my fingers, over and over.

"Agent Parker are you even listening?" Maria cut in, and I rolled my eyes. Recruits and SHIELD Agents were either taking notes or observing the meeting.

"No, quite frankly I'm not. What are we here for? Plans are shit. You don't think enough." I said, and all the agents around looked over at me, especially the ones sitting at the table.

"Oh so you, Agent Parker, can take down an entire Hydra facility is what I'm hearing?" Some Agent said, and I shrugged.

"Give twenty minutes. In out. Simple." I received a scoff from the same Agent. "You're incredibly naïve."

"Me? Naïve? I flattered, really. What was your plan again? Oh go from the back, front, and side entrances. They're stupid. Your tatic is shit." The room became quiet and I stood up, lacking any patience.

"Give me a week to heal and I will take it down. You all should be fired for your shit plans." I said, pushing the wheely chair back and I walked to the door.

"Agent Parker we are not done here!" Maria yelled, and I shot her a tired glare. She sucked in a breath and I walked out.

"Someone's got an attitude." Nat said, gently nudging me with her shoulder. "The meeting was stupid. Their plan was breaching from the first floor from all doors."

"Fair enough. And you think you can do it solo?" Nat laughed. I gave her a glare, and she stopped laughing. "You're not kidding."

"Never was." I said as we walked into the kitchen. I made my way around and grabbed a glass. "What's for lunch?" I grumbled, grabbing orange juice from the fridge and poured it into the glass.

"That's for you to decide." Nat smirked, sitting at the table now with a peanut butter sandwich. "Can you make me one?" I said, and she sighed and handed me a plate.

"You're lucky you're my favorite." Nat grumbled, spreading peanut butter on a loaf of bread. "Hey what the hell Nat!" Sam whined.

"Oh shut it Sam." Nat said, throwing the loaf at his face. "Hey that was my sandwich!" I groaned.

"Shut your trap Parker, it's not the end of the world." Nat fired back, grabbing a loaf and spreading more peanut butter on it.

"Where's Winnie?" Sam said, looking around. "Call him over, or try to." I shrugged, grabbing the peanut butter sandwich and taking a bite out of it.

"Winnie! Come here boy!" Sam made kissing noises to alert Winnie, but there was silence. "Winnie!" Sam yelled out again.

"Watch a master at work, Sam." I smirked, and I whistled, long and smooth. Loud enough for him to come trotting down the path and sitting in front of us. "That's not fair!" Sam whined, causing Nat and I to chuckle.

"Sam give him some of the dog food. Add leftover meatloaf from the other night as well from the fridge." I said, sipping my orange juice. I picked up Winnie and put him on the island table.

"Hmm, something's missing from Winnie." I said, looking around him. I smirked and Tony walked in. "Hello hello, genius, playboy billionaire, philanthropist has returned!"

"Shut up metal mouth." I said, and Tony gave me a glare. "Oh shut it you know you missed me metal man." I chuckled, and his face softened.

"So, how's the worlds greatest pup?" Tony said as Winnie slid on the island to great him. "He's a puppy still so he's that." I shrugged as Tony petted him, scratching his ears.

"Anyways, I have some shit I need help with soo." Tony said, and I rolled my eyes. "Yeah give me two minutes." I put Winnie down on the ground as Sam finished making his food, and he almost knocked Sam over, somehow with his small body.

"Thanks Sam. I should be back in a few so can someone watch him?" I said, and a few remaining Avengers came in.

"I'm busy with my wing pack. Some issues with redwing I need to work through. Thanks for making it though." Sam said with a smile, and I shrugged.

"Sorry kiddo, meeting with Maria and the others. Winnie can't sit still for twenty seconds on average." Nat said, grabbing a mug of coffee and walking out.

"I'm afraid I cannot watch Winnie. He is.. rather confusing." Vision said, leaving Wanda. I knew she didn't really do shit so maybe?

"Ms Maximoff could you, uh watch Winnie while I help Stark out?" I pleaded. I was ready to get on my hands and knees just for someone to watch him.

"Ms Maximoff now? So we're Maximoff to Ms Maximoff?" Wanda said with a chuckle as I stood there beet red. I didn't mean to say miss, it was something out of respect.

She was older than me so..

"I can watch Winnie moron. Go help Stark with his shit." Wanda said, picking up Winnie and petting him. "Life saver, thanks!" I yelled, sprinting away. I quickly made it into the lab and saw Tony waiting for me.

"Alright kid, I got some great ideas for some suit adjustments." Tony said, clapping my back. I shrugged and we walked up to my suit, inspecting it.

"So I noticed how you wreck your suit during every mission or night shift. I wanted to implement something into it so it didn't do as much damage, but I can only put it in one or two places." Tony said, looking at me with a puzzled face.

"Well I would kill two birds with one stone and put it on the black one and the red and blue one, right on the face, maybe make it so it retracts off my face." I shrugged, taking off the masks and handing them to Tony.

"Just one more thing.." Tony said, but I kept staring at the suits. They really were dirty and beat up. Suddenly, the whole world went silent. I looked around and then to Tony, who was holding the hearing aides that allowed to me hear.

Unfortunately, I had to double up on the hearing aides as my hearing progressively got worse throughout time. I went from just one that helped my hearing a bit, to two that were on all day until night/showering.

"Give." I said, not sure if anything came out. Tony smiled, and crushed them in his hand. I quickly smacked him, yelling out incoherent things.

I glared at him and stormed out, leaving him there. I walked back upstairs only to see Steve, Rhodey, Vision, Natasha with paperwork, Wanda, Winnie, and Sam.

I heard some muffled noises as I made my way through, shoving past Sam and Steve. There was no way in hell I had other pairs, and personally I didn't want to use sign language. I didn't feel like it as I stormed my way into the elevator and to my room, opening the door and slamming it with such ease.

I felt a presence, and saw Winnie trying to get onto the bed. I grabbed him and put him on my bed, sighing as he curled up onto me. I was gonna kill Tony if it was the last thing I were to do right now.