4.3

Alex
I sat around, trying to figure out how to potty train Winnie. We were standing on the beach in Florida. Yeah, Stark's other gift was for us to go to Disney World for a month. We were all chilling on a beach.. Yeah.. Stark rented a whole beach.

For twenty minutes now, just waiting for Winnie to pee or something. Everyone was either sunbathing or playing a game, like frisbee.

Sam, Rhodey, Tony, Steve, and Clint, and somehow Vision were playing frisbee as Nat, Maria, and Wanda were lying on beach towels.

Yeah, Maximoff showed. I'm surprised she even came to be honest. After her, ordeal, she decided to come.

"Alex watch Winnie I don't need you losing him already." Nat yelled to me, and I turned my head to see Winnie peeing.

"Finally! Good boy!" I praised the dog as he trampled his way over. I ran over to where Nat was and he followed, kicking up dust as he ran.

"Where are the treats?" I looked to Nat, who sat up. I rubbed my sweaty face off, wearing swim trunks and a tank top to fit the feel.

Can't forget the sunglasses though..

Natasha Romanoff being herself was in a black bikini

Natasha Romanoff being herself was in a black bikini. Yes, I did get her that, because it covered up the bullet wound that went into me. I felt bad after she said "bye bye bikini's" because it was basically, partially my fault.

"I thought it was in the bag with his stuff." Nat said, getting up and looking around with me as the two others sunbathed, Maria being asleep on her front side.

"Wanda did you bring it?" Nat said in her serious voice, turning to Wanda, who was sporting a red Bikini.

"Um, I think I left it in the car." Wanda said, getting up and removing any and all sand that was on her sides.

"You two go get it, buddy system. Though we have the beach rented, anything can happen. I'll watch Winnie." Nat said, picking up Winnie. The golden retriever sniffed her face, looking for something.

I gave off a smile and started walking to the car along with Maximoff, careful not to set her off. I didn't know what I did last time, but she was set off by something I did.

We slowly trudged our way through the sand, me staying a bit slower than Wanda's speed. She was walking too fast for me to keep up with.

"Keep up you slow idiot." Wanda said threateningly, and I sped up ever so slightly. Wanda kept an eye on me, and the entire time I kept my head down, hands in pockets, keeping at a pace where she wasn't so far from me.