4.6

Wanda
We finally got back from the parks and into the hotel. The magic bands helped us get into our respective rooms.

Except I hated where I was.

I was with McStutter.

And the stupid dog Winnie.

Wasn't by choice, of course. The three agents wanted to bunk together, basically leaving me with Stutter muffin over here and the dog. The dog was sound asleep on their bed though, which I guess is fine.

I sighed, picking up the suitcase and started emptying it, making sure to put everything in order. Socks, bra's, and underwear up on the top drawer. Second drawer were pants and shirts. Third was pajamas.

Stutter face was with Maria, Clint, and Natasha, leaving me with some leeway before they would return with their neediness. I hated it, why were they so needy and nerdy, so stupid.

I was alone in the room, thank god. While Stutter was gone, it should give me some time to snoop around their stupid bag that they didn't unpack.

I walked over to the bag, unzipping it with ease. There was rings, hats, shirts, shorts, pajamas, their necessities and whatnot.

Plus a knife..

I heard a click to the door and started acting like I was still putting clothes away, in which I technically was. I closed the top drawer just as Stutter closed the door.

"Look who it is, Stutter." I said with a sly smirk.

"Look who it is, the bitch with audacity." I was caught off guard by that as Alex held onto their piles of paperwork. They placed the paperwork down on the desk and flopped onto the couch

"Should I ask why you have a knife in your bag?" I looked over to Alex, who was now reading a book. "It's a dagger, and no; no you shouldn't."

"Can you at least unpack you weirdo." I threw the book aside with my power, knocking it to the floor.

"Can we not d-do now? I'm tired."

"C-Can you N-Not st-st-stutter." I mimicked the idiot. Alex didn't seem the least bit fazed though. I didn't get it how the hell were they never fazed by anything I said or did anymore.

"Wow you're a natural Maximoff. One day you end up like this."

"I don't understand what saying." I said back, and Alex only picked up the book and continued reading.

"Aw is little Alex sad now?"

"No, quite frankly I am feeling fine." Alex said, flipping a page in the book and running a hand through their hair.

Why the hell wasn't I getting under their god damn skin. Bunking with Stutter Muffin wasn't my first thought by now the idea with fucking with them is just amazing but they won't react.

"Oh shut up! You never stop making speech errors and it's fucking annoying!" I said as Alex rose, walking past me and into the kitchen area and poured themself a glass of water.

"And you never know when to stop." Alex said, sipping their water. I don't get it, why won't they fucking react! I don't get it at all! Anyone would be angry or react in some way but no! Alex fucking Parker won't.

"You know Wanda, you really are a horrible human being. I mean look at you! Trying to be all high and mighty like you are something here!" Alex chuckled, walking up to me now. Though they were shorter than me, I felt as if I was looking up at them.

"You're all talk Maximoff, but underneath all that is a scared little bitch that's knocking on the closet door. You're wondering why you don't phase me? You're getting worked up over nothing! Over me not reacting to your asshole behavior? Yeah I don't think so. You may not like me, and I sure as hell don't like you! But you don't need to be a fucking bitch about my stuttering and my deafness, it's fucking disgusting how you treat me. I don't fucking react because I've been through all of this shit before Maximoff. Yeah ding dong fucker you're not the first! You're all talk but you can't bring yourself to the fact that you are a scared little girl when it comes to anything and everything else! Bullying me is your first nature. Now shut the fuck up you annoying self centered asshole." Alex said, walking past me after they finished.

I sat there with my jaw dropped. I didn't think Alex was.. capable of actually defending themself like that. It scared me a bit. I kept quiet as I walked into the one bedroom, closing the door.

If I was being honest, it hurt a bit. I fucking hated Alex with every fiber in my body and that just gave me another reason to hate them, their stupid comebacks and the way the observe me is fucking weird.

I heard the sound if the TV turning on and I slammed open the door, glaring at Alex as they watched the cartoon show they were watching.

"Can you fucking not? I want to sleep."

"Hello? Did you not hear me the first time? I said turn it off Stutter!"

"I swear to god you stupid piece of shit! Turn it off!"

"You bitch!" I threw them off the couch and onto the floor with my powers, only for them to look startled and their hands shot up in the air and they shook like a bitch in heat.

I couldn't help but feel bad as they curled up in a ball, but it took me a second later to realize they weren't wearing hearing aides.

Great.

"Turn it off it's loud as fuck and I am trying to fucking sleep." I said, and they scurried to grab the remote and muted it, climbing back into their couch bed.

I sighed and walked back into my room, turning out the lamp and climbed into bed. Darkness consumed the room as it would always.

I never really felt bad for the shit I've done to Alex.

Oh hell no this can't be happening.

I pushed it away.

God damn it.

A/n : Lmao Alex smacked the shit out of Wanda in that LOL go bad bitch go bad bitch go.

Weekends will probably when I take breaks from writing. 👍