2.8

Alex
It had been three days.

Three.

Days.

Nobody showed up. I'd get a beating for not knowing their whereabouts until they found them.

Usually, they'd re-burn me with a blow torch, or actually throwing me into a fire, to then drag me out again. They would also throw shit at me. Beer bottles, garbage, rocks, anything.

The Winter Soldier came into the cell, and I was picked up by the Soldier.

"You're coming with us now, Spider. You're about to get squished just like your friends." Rumlow said as we walked out into a van.

I was thrown into the back of it. What they did was nothing compared to what Flash ever did to me. Nothing.

"Get driving we don't got all day." Rumlow said as we sped off. The window blocking them from me had a reflection coming off of it.

I finally saw my face.

Ugly.

Burnt.

Bruised.

Bloody.

Down right.

Ugly.

Even disturbing.

I looked at the rest of my body. Some wounds were becoming infected, and I felt sick. I was just woozy. Nothing more maybe.

                                     Steve
Everyday I thought about what I had done.

I let.

A child.

Die.

I forgot.

About.

A.

Child.

Who the hell does that? I carried that weight with me everywhere. For the past three days Natasha didn't really talk to me a lot. I didn't know if they were close, but they seemed close.

I would like to think they were.

"He's gonna be there, you know?" Sam said, breaking my thoughts as I stood on the abandoned bridge.

"I know."

"Look, whoever he used to be, the guy he is now, I don't think he's the kind you save. He's the kind you stop."

"I don't know if I can do that."

"Well, he might not give you a choice. He doesn't know you."

"He will. Gear up, it's time." I turned and started leaving. I had an idea where to fo.

"You gonna wear that?" Sam joked

"No. If you're gonna fight a war, you gotta wear a uniform."

A few hours later

                    Smithsonian Guard
It was one of my first nights on the job. I walked over to the World War Two exhibit was, admiring everything. I looked over to the Captain America exhibit noticed the Captain America WWII uniform on that was on the dummy has been stolen.

"Oh, man. I am so fired!"

                                Natasha
Three days since I lost the person I loved.

Yeah, I loved Alex.

They felt like my own kid.

I basically had to look over them twenty four-seven.