2.7

Nobody's Pov

"Natasha! You okay?" Nat heard someone say. It was Steve.

"Where's.."

"Come on.. I got you." Steve lifted Nat's limp body up. Everything was full of smoke. They reached the surface, and the second they did, SHIELD helicopters filled the air and multiple foot soldiers appeared. Just as Steve and Natasha fled, Rumlow appeared at where they were.

"Looky here. We got ourselves a spider." Rumlow chuckled, removing the rocks off of Alex's burnt and bloodied body.

"Pick them up, screw Pierce's orders. Put them with the Soldier."

"But.."

"I said put them with the soldier!"

"Alright okay!" Three soldiers picked up Alex's body, making sure they were alive.

"Confirmed, they are alive."

"Good, now carry out what I said." Rumlow barked, walking away to try and find the two that made it out.

                                   Natasha
Everything was a blur. I woke up to Steve helping me out of the car we stole.

"Hey you're up." Steve said, setting me down. I stumbled but settled myself.

"This is Sam's house, I'll ask if he'll-"

"Where the hell is Parker?" I said, noticing the kid I was responsible for was gone, nowhere to be seen.

"Natasha I'm sorry I couldn't.." I slapped him.

"You only pulled me down you idiot! Why didn't you fucking grab Alex!"

"I forgot to I-"

"Bull shit!" I shoved him into the car's side. Steve only sighed and walked up to the the house and someone opened the door. Sam Wilson, the man Steve befriended.

"Hey, man."

"I'm sorry about this. We need a place to lay low."

"Everyone we know is trying to kill us." Sam paused a moment before replying.

"Not everyone." Sam let's us enter.

                      Nobody's POV

Later as Steve and Natasha are cleaning up, Steve notices Natasha looking sad and thoughtful.

"You okay?"

"Yeah."

"What's going on?"

"Well first of all you let a fucking child die.. Second of all.." Nat sighed, pausing.

"When I first joined SHIELD, I thought I was going straight. But I guess I just traded in the KGB for HYDRA. I thought I knew whose lies I was telling, but...I guess I can't tell the difference anymore."

"There's a chance you might be in the wrong business." Steve replied, and Natasha smiles faintly.

"I hate to admit this because of what you did.. but I owe you.

"It's okay."

"If it was the other way around, and it was down to me to save your life, and you be honest with me, would you trust me to do it?"

"I would now. And I'm always honest."

"Well, you seem pretty chipper for someone who just found out they died for nothing, and let a child die."

"Well, I guess I just like to know who I'm fighting."

"I made breakfast. If you guys...eat that sort of thing." Sam said he entered, then left. They all  are sat in Sam's kitchen now.

"So, the question is: who in SHIELD could launch a domestic missile strike?"

"Pierce."

"Who happens to be sitting on top of the most secure building in the world."

"But he's not working alone, Zola's algorithm was on the Lemurian Star."

"So was Jasper Sitwell."

"So, the real question is: how do the two most wanted people in Washington kidnap a SHIELD officer in broad daylight?"

"The answer is: you don't." Sam drops a file in front of Steve.

"What's this?"

"Call it a resume." Natasha picks up a photo of Sam with his para-rescue team.

"Is this Bakhmala? The Khalid Khandil mission, that was you." Nat said to Steve who was looking at the photo of Sam with his colleague.

"Is this Riley?" Steve said.

"Yeah." Sam said sadly.

"I heard they couldn't bring in the choppers because of the RPGs. What did you use, a stealth chute?"

"No. These." Sam hands Steve the file, Steve opens it and reads it.

"I thought you said you were a pilot."

"I never said pilot."

"Steve Rogers: I can't ask you to do this, Sam. You got out for a good reason."

"Dude, Captain America needs my help. There's no better reason to get back in."

"Where can we get our hands on one of these things?"

"The last one is at Fort Meade, behind three guarded gates and a twelve-inch steel wall." Steve looks at Natasha who shrugs her shoulders.

"Shouldn't be a problem." Steve throws down the file on the table that is classified military project named Falcon.

                                   Alex
"Wakey wakey..." Punch.

"Come on it doesn't hurt that much.." Punch.

"Open your eyes!" I was sat tied up in a chair.

"You see this fist?" Rumlow said, holding up the Winter Soldier's metal arm.

"This will break you faster than anything." Another punch to my face with the guys metal arm. I was surrounded by HYDRA members, just like Zola said.

"Now that you look better than ever, where the hell did Rogers and Romanoff run to?"

"I don't.." Punch.

"Where are they! Where's the flash drive!"

"I don't.. know.." Punch. I looked at my body. I was still in the fake outfit, but it was burnt some, along with some of my skin.

"I won't ask again. Where did they run to?"

"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!"

"THEN THINK!" Rumlow screamed, and I was punched in the gut. My face was burning from the tears that were going down my face.

"Soldier, put them into the cell. I don't have time for spiders that are clearly already squished." The rope untied from my hands and legs, and a cool feeling hit my burnt arm, causing me to groan.

"Please.." I said as we broke away from Rumlow. I was being dragged what felt like forever.

"Please." I grabbed his foot, which earned me a kick to the stomach.

"Вы окажете большую помощь в уничтожении ШИЛД." You will be of great help in destroying SHIELD. The Russian brute said, throwing me into a cell. There was a small opening that was there, but it had metal bars blocking my way out.

"They'll come get me. They'll get me it's alright.." I mumbled, dragging myself into a corner. I drifted off, falling asleep.