2.4

Alex
I was going up the elevator to talk to Steve since his area was upstairs. I needed to know where he got the flash drive from. Nat knew the details and was going back to take it.

"Hey Alex." Steve said as the elevator opened. I saw Alexander Pierce from where Fury's office was. Guess he took the spot of Director.

"I actually wanted to talk to you, Alex. Why was it your mission to grab SHIELD intel on the ship?" Steve said, looking to me. I really didn't know, so I only shrugged. He only nodded in response and we both fell silent.

"Operations control." Steve said to the elevator.

"Confirmed." Just as the elevator doors were about to close, Rumlow stepped in with two other agents.

"Keep all STRIKE personnel on site." Rumlow said to the agents that joined us.

"Understood." One agent said.

"Yes, sir." Another said.

"Forensics." Rumlow said.

"Confirmed." The elevator spat back.

"Cap, Parker."

"Rumlow." Steve said. The elevator doors close and the elevator started going down.

"Evidence Response found some fibres on the roof they want us to see. You want me to get the tac-team ready?"

"No, lets wait and see what it is first."

"Right..." I looked to one of the agents touching his weapon suspiciously, suddenly the elevator stopped and more agents came in.

"What's the status so far?"

"Administrations level."

"Confirmed." The machine said.

"Excuse me." Some agent said, moving aside of Steve.

"I'm sorry about what happened with Fury. Messed up, what happened to him." Rumlow said.

"Thank you." Feeling something is off, I looked at the agents in the elevator, eyeing them one by one. One of them is sweating, then the elevator stops and more agents enter. Steve looked at me, noticing the same thing as I did.

"Records."

"Confirmed." Steve and I were now surrounded by Agents. They were gonna jump us.

"Before we get started, does anyone want to get out?" There's a moment's pause before suddenly one of the agents turns and uses an electric rod to give Steve a shock, the others grab him and try to strap his wrists with magnetic cuffs.

I quickly started disarming some Agents as Steve managed to knock some of them down but one cuff remains, then Rumlow uses his rod to give Steve a shock. Rumlow tried to do the same to me, but I saw it coming and kicked his hand away, having it fall to the floor.

Steve managed free himself from the magnetic cuff and knock the rest of the agents down. The two if us turned to Rumlow.

"Whoa, big guy. I just want you to know, Cap, this ain't personal." Rumlow then goes to attack Steve with his electric rod but Steve managed to defend himself, giving me time to grab him and throw him up onto the top of the elevator, knocking him out.

"It kind of feels personal." Steve picked up his shield then opened the elevator doors. Suddenly, a team of armed agents were aiming at us.

"Drop the shield! Put your hands in the air!"  Steve used his shield to break off the elevator wires which sends the elevator down, as he forces the doors open, I saw more STRIKE agents approaching us, he closes the door and looks for a way out.