5.6

Alex
I felt them, I felt my legs. It's okay, I can feel them now. There was white noise everywhere, ash and smoke was everywhere.

My hearing aides were scattered in pieces along the floor, the thin wiring with a small blaze next to it. Great.

Natasha

I opened my mouth, assuming words had come out. T'Challa turned to me, he looked angry, lost, and he was obviously grieving. He mouthed something and pounced on me.

I was quick to push him off of me, I got up and looked around. There were people on the ground still, either dead or knocked out. Some were running outside through a hole in the wall where the explosion was.

I was pushed forwards, almost tripping over a piece of wood from one of the many seats. I turned to see T'Challa again- now King of Wakanda.

He mouthed something, a vein popping in his neck so he was yelling. I shook my head and pointed to my ear, trying to get him to understand.

No hear

Deaf

T'Challa only grew angrier, but he turned and went back to his Father, who was still not moving. It's all my fault for that.

I turned back and started to make my way back to where Natasha and I were sitting. If she's not alive I don't know what I'll do with my life.

Up these stairs

Two more rows

Perfectly centered

I made my way to where we were, and there Natasha was. I knelt down next to her and brushed the hair out of her face.

Nat?

I tapped her face lightly, shaking her shoulders as well. She slowly started to come to, her eyes fluttered and she put a hand to her head.

Nat!

Natasha looked at me and said something. I tilted my head in confusion. I couldn't read her lips well, I was still a bit dizzy from the whole explosion thing ya know?

I tapped my ears, trying to get her to understand but she wasn't. Nat just kept talking, maybe trying to get me to get out?

She put a hand up to my forehead, and I instantly felt a sting when she rubbed her thumb on a cut.

She got up and looked around, looking for people to help. I shook my head and pulled her up, grabbing onto her and dragging her out of there.

I felt a hard crack to my face, losing my balance and quickly looked around to see T'Challa, in his black panther suit, reeling his fist back, and Nats horrified face. I quickly dodged T'Challa's chest punch, planted my feet onto his chest and pushed him back.

I jumped up and yelled something out at Nat, which hopefully was to leave. T'Challa charged at me, knocking me back on my ass. He stormed over and picked me up by my shirt collar, screaming stuff in my face.

His fist reeled back, sharp claws coming onto his fingers. Everything slowed down, did I want to sacrifice my identity to someone who currently hates me, or do I want to take it like a champ.

Take it like a champ.

I quickly turned my face, trying to avoid my cheek or forehead. His claws met the side of my head and clipped near my eye. I squirmed as the liquid went into my eye and down the side of my face. The black panther took off his helmet, looking into my eyes.

T'Challa suddenly went limp, dropping me and dropping to the floor. I fell to the ground onto my knees and touched my face, looking for where the other cut was.

Natasha came up to me, taser in hand. I should've known thats why T'Challa went down. Her fingers snapped in my face, and I finally looked up at her. Nat muttered something, and helped me up.

Nat rushed me out of the building, her hands on the side of my head to stop it from bleeding. The pressure was making it hurt more, to be honest. Nat took a hand off me and reached into my pocket, taking my phone out.

Nat pressed the emergency dial button, putting in a bunch of numbers. The thing picked up as she lead me away from the crowds and to some back alleyway. A van pulled up, and I saw the SHIELD logo on one of the guys helmets.

Natasha handed me off to them, my eyes seemed to go wide at this. She was leaving me, with strangers? I mean they're shield agents but I don't know them.

A woman came up to me, a case in her hands. She opened it and took out a small piece looking thing, and put it into my ear, along with the other one.

The sound hit quickly, and I looked around for Nat. She was long gone- on the phone with someone. "Hey, Tóth, we're gonna get you situated. You have one hell of a cut on your face and a cut on your eyebrow. We need to stitch those up now after we clean it."

"But.." My voice trailed off as the woman took hold of my arm and pulled me towards the van.  I got into the van and they immediately started to assess my wounds, lifting my shirt off and patching all of the small cuts where holes were in it.

They had two large guards hold me down as something clicked and made a buzzing noise. "Sorry, we need to get through your hair to see the rest." The woman said, and before I could react they put the razor through my hair.

I sat through in pain as the lady buzzed my hair- maybe it was a pride thing or maybe I just didn't want to be bald or something. I watched as some hair fell off the side of my face, and then the other side as she evened out my hair.

The buzzing stopped and then the pain came. They started to stitch up the side of my face, and I couldn't help but chew on the inside of my cheek.

---------------

The sound of boots clicking against concrete took my eyes off my laptop, stopping me from my work. Natasha came in at full speed towards me, and stopped in front of me with a stern ass look.

"I'm taking you to the compound, right now." Natasha said, basically grabbing my arm and dragging me to wherever. "Nat-" "Agent Romanoff." Natasha said, cutting me off.

"Ms. Romanoff, why the sudden change in attitude." I say, trying to deescalate whatever was happening. "We have a short amount of time to capture whoever isn't signing the accords- so I'm bringing you to the compound where Wanda and Vision are. I swear to god, Parker. Don't mess this up."

Natasha got to her car and opened the car door, getting herself in and starting the car. I opened the front door and hopped in, closing it behind me. "Seatbelt." Nat said, and I swiftly clicked mine in.

------------------------

Well, hey?
Yeah I took a really long break, I got like the longest most shittiest writers block for a while.

I didn't think I would ever revisit writing this chapter and just scrap it, but hey. I'm not saying that I'm fully back, I just really want to get through civil war because once we escape Captain America Civil War, then I have all the ideas for Infinity War.

Fun fact- I kind of have everything planned out for AIW, for like months 💀