4.5

Alex
We were taking a monorail to EPCOT from the Ticket and Transportation Center since the main monorail was some-what having a technical issue with the gates not opening.

If it wasn't done by the time we all got back, I said to Nat I was going to help fix it, which I guess would hopefully solve everything.

We hit Seven Dwarves Mine Train, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Peter Pan, It's a Small World, Pirates of The Caribbean, and the Jungle Cruz ride, and a few more while we were in the Magic Kingdom.

Basically everything I could possibly get fast passes for. Plus pulling some strings with Cast Members.

"We're going to Chefs De France for dinner in Epcot. No rides, just food." I said, looking at the others. Sam groaned and Clint shrugged.

"We gotta be there by 7, it's 6:30 now." I looked at the clock on my iPad. I double checked everything. Tony let me be in charge of planning things out because I was just so good at it.

"We should be out before the park closes, I don't want a lot of autograph things because it'll keep the park open later than it should and I don't want to get yelled at." I grumbled, putting the iPad back into my bag.

"I'm surprised you're even talking." Tony said.

"I'm in my own home." I shrugged, sipping an Iced Tea from the refillable bottle I bought.

"I wanna just go back to the hotel and into the pool." I grumbled. I definitely didn't pay ten thousand dollars with Tony's credit card to have the pool during after hours when it's closed with security guards around just in case.

I also didn't by every pin I could find with Tony's card.. there's over a thousand or two removed from Tony's wallet..

The monorail stopped and we all got out, nodding and smiling at some people who called out to us. I guided everyone all the way to the France Pavilion and walked into the restaurant.

"Should be under Spider-Man, 7:00 resy'."

"Wait you're the Avengers.. Yeah okay uh this way we'll lead you to an emptier area." The hostess said, guiding us to a further corner of the building. Bold choice of her to actually give us space.

"Thank again." I nodded, and I caught a glimpse of Wanda rolling her eyes and Nat nudging her. I sat across from Wanda, but in between Clint and Nat so that was helpful since they scare her the most.

I think.

"Alex how the hell do you navigate through people! It's like hell here." Steve said, and I shrugged.

"I love place. This, is home." I smiled, but it faltered when I noticed Maximoff eyeing me down like I was prey.

"Maximoff, how'd you like it?" Tony said with a smile while reading the menu.

"Oh, um. Nothing like carnivals in Sokovia." Wanda chuckled, and Tony smiled.

"Glad you two like it. You guys always look like you hate everything." Tony said, snorting in the process of his own terrible joke. Everyone seemed to know what they were getting, besides a confused Wanda.

"Give menu."

"Huh?"

"Let me." I said, and she handed me the menu. I started looking at everything, wondering what she had eaten at the compound and all. Wanda enjoyed vegetables and salad.. even tuna which was nasty.

"Get Salade Niçoise." I said, closing up the menu and looking at her nose, making it seem like it was her eyes in her perspective.

"What?"

"Salad with Ahi tuna, tomatoes, green beans, bell peppers, potatoes, hard boiled eggs, Niçoise olives, anchovies, and vinaigrette dressing." I shrugged.

"Oh, okay." Wanda said, looking red.

"Bonjour! Welcome to Les Chefs De France! My name is Daniella your server tonight. Sorry for the delay, we have many tables filled to the brim." Maria said with a lighthearted chuckle.

"Bonjour, nous savons ce que nous commandons." Hello, we know what we are ordering. I think I started everyone with my French, even the three SHIELD agents.

"That's amazing! Any drinks?"

"Red wine, surprise me and this guy." Tony said, and Rhodes rolled his eyes.

"Five waters." Clint, Maria, Sam, Wanda, and Steve were getting the waters.

"Lemonade." I said with a smile, and Nat got herself some Red wine, and said to give the two boys the same.

"Alright, foods?"

"I'll get Salade aux lardons et croutons." I said with a smile.

"Surprise me with the greens." I nodded, rounding up all the menu's and placing them in a spot where they wouldn't get damaged.

Everyone ordered and Wanda seemed to stare off into space, and didn't realize the lady was talking to her.

"She'll do Salade Niçoise." Wanda snapped out of it and nodded vigorously.

"What stutter said."

"Huh?" Nat said, her eyebrows scrunching together.

"Nothing." Wanda said, turning beet red.

"Alrighty then, give us a few moments and your food will be out shortly." Daniella said with a smile, walking off with our entire order list.

"I'm confused, what did you refer to Alex as?" Nat egged again, looking at Wanda dead on.  To avoid confrontation, I pulled out my iPad and looked at what we had tomorrow.

I quickly cleared my throat to grab everyone's attention. "Tomorrow we're dining inside the hotel, Ohana Restaurant. Has a character meet and greet, don't do anything stupid please."

"We go to Animal Kingdom. No monorail so we're taking a bus like normal people."

"But we aren't normal.." Wanda grumbled.

"Okay.. but I want to be authentic experience. We have a fast pass for Expedition Everest already, thank a friend of mine. We're gonna hit Everest, Kali River Rapids, Dinosaur, and Kilimanjaro Safari."

"After that can we go to a casino!" Tony yelled, and Steve glared at him from across the table.

"Um.."

"No, this is a team thing we're not doing separate things." Nat sighed. "Anyways, Maximoff what did you say earlier?"

"Nothing, I just said "What they said" nothing harmful."

"I don't buy it. You said something I know you did." Nat growled, giving Wanda a long, harsh stare. After a moment, Clint started making conversation with her, and Wanda looked down.

"You like?" I said, and her head shot up.

"Did you like rides?"

"No.. maybe.. yes but it was weird."

"Was not!"

"With those weird ass animatronics? Yes. It was creepy especially the one with dolls."

"You have no respect!" I spat, and we went into a staring contest. I swear her eyes flickered red and back to try and throw me off, but we kept staring.

The food came and I took a fork while keeping my eyes on Wanda and ate, and she did the same.

"How long will this last?" Sam groaned.

"Until one of them looks away idiot." Rhodey said, and everyone chuckled around besides Wanda and I.

Boy this was gonna be a while.