3.6

Alex
The quinjet ride was long and boring perusal. The hum of the jet the only thing keeping me comfort.

"How's the suit?" Clint said, referring to the brand-new all black suit I received from Tony as an apology.

"Comfy." I muttered, and he smiled. I had been slowly warming up to Clint, since he was like Natasha. Both wanted the best for me, and cared a lot for me. Both are able to kill me in a heartbeat as well.

"We're here, Alex you're up for recon." Nat said as the jet slowly landed a few hundred feet out. I sighed and put my mask on, opening the back and swinging a web onto the building and thrusting myself onto it.

I quickly crawled into the hell-hole, the smell of sweat reeked everywhere along with the smell of gunpowder.

Stark's old military weapons.

"Don't tell me your man swindled you. I sent you six short range heat seekers and got a boat full of rusted parts. Now, you will make it right, or the next missile I send you will come very much faster." Ulysses Klaue ends the call and connects to another call.

"Now, minister, where were we?" Suddenly,the lights go out causing a commotion in the salvage yard. The twins entered Klaue's office, and I slowly crawled onto the walls and close enough into the area so I could hear them.

"Yeah. The enhanced. Strucker's prize pupils." Klaue picks up a dish of candies from his desk.

"Want a candy? Oh, sorry to hear about Strucker. But then, he knew what kind of world he was helping create. Human life, not a growth market." The twins look at each other.

"You...you didn't know? Is this your first time intimidating someone? I'm afraid that I'm not that afraid."

"Everybody's afraid of something." The female said.

"Cuttlefish. Deep sea fish. They make lights. disco lights. Whoom, whoom, whoom! to hypnotize their prey, then whoom! I saw a documentary, it was terrifying." The male speeds over to pick up a candy from Klaue's desk, and Klaue jerks at the sudden movement.

"So if you're going to fiddle with my brain, and make me see a giant cuttlefish, then I know you don't do business, and I know you're not in charge, and I only deal with the man in charge." As if on cue, Ultron breaks through the glass window and knocks down Klaue. I slowly move away and into a corner wall where it's darker.

"There is no "man" in charge. Let's talk business." The four walk to some wall, and it descends down to reveal Vibranium. Klaue gives Ultron some vibranium from his stash

"Upon this rock I will build my church. Vibranium." Ultron says, holding a stick of vibranium.

"You know, it came at great personal cost. It's worth billions." Klaue says, and Ultron chuckles.

"Now, so are you. It's all under your dummy holdings? Finance is so weird. But I always say, "Keep your friends rich and your enemies rich, and wait to find out which is which."

"Stark."

"What?" Ultron says in utter confusion.

"Tony Stark used to say that...to me. You're one of his."

"What?! I'm not...!" Ultron grabs Klaue. "I'm not. You think I'm one of Stark's puppets, his hollow men? I mean look at me, do I look like Iron Man? Stark is." He chops off Klaue's arm, and I force myself to not gag. I quickly turn on the coms and flick it on and off, creating a noise to notify them to come in.

"I'm sorry. I am sor- Ooh, I'm sure that's going to be okay. I'm sorry, it's just I don't understand. Don't compare me with Stark! It's a thing with me. Stark is, he's a sickness!" Ultron said angrily.