5.5

Alex
Okay, before I get hate, yeah. I decided to go with Natasha to the UN meeting- ONLY FOR SUPPORT! And well, Steve accidentally left me in the Chapel.

I walked into the huge conference place thing and I sucked in a sharp breath. Natasha gave me a knowing look and her eyes scanned the room.

"Excuse me, Ms Romanoff! Who is the child accompanying you here today!" A journalist said, basically running up to her. "This is my Field Agent, Agent Tóth. They're fluent in almost every language you could study." My body froze at that.

"Can I-" "No, you may not test that. Agent Tóth follow me." I quickly followed Natasha out of there and looked around.

"Excuse me, Ms Romanoff?" A man came up to Natasha with a clipboard. "Yes?" Bat said, looking at him sweetly. "These need your signature."

"Oh! Thank you." Natasha quickly picked up the pen and signed her name below. "Will Spider-Man be making an appearance?" The man said, and Natasha smiled and shook her head. "Busy saving the city."

"Alright, thanks." The man walked away and we continued our walk down the pathway where seats were lined everywhere. "What was the point of coming if you're not signing?"

"Well.. Steve left me in the chapel-" "He did WHAT!" Nat whipped around and looked at me. "But I also wanted to be here for support!"

"I suppose neither of us is used to the spotlight. " A dark skinned man approached us. "Oh, well, it's not always so flattering." Natasha smiled. "You seem to be doing all right so far. Considering your last trip to Capitol Hill... I wouldn't think you'd be particularly comfortable in this company."

"Well, I'm not." Natasha smiles. "And that alone makes me glad you are here, Ms Romanoff." The man smiled. "Why? You don't approve of all this?" Nat said.

"The Accords, yes. The politics, not really." He smiled. "Two people in a room can get more done than a hundred." Nat smiled. "Unless you need to move a piano." Another dark skinned mad appeared, King T'Chaka. The two men spoke for a brief moment in their native language.

"Ms Romanoff." The elder said. "King T'Chaka. Please, allow me to apologise for what happened in Nigeria." Nat said with an apologetic smile.

"Thank you. Thank you for agreeing to all of this. I'm sad to hear that Captain Rogers will not be joining us today."

"Yes, so am I." Nat says sadly. I offer her a smile but it doesn't really affect her at all. "Who is this? Could this be the Spider-Man?" King T'Chaka said.

"No, your highness. I'm Agent Tóth, pleasure to meet you." I said with confidence, I didn't even stutter. "Ah, are you here to sign?" The other man said.

"T'Challa, it's clear they are an agent for Ms Romanoff's safety." The elder chuckled. The man was King T'Chaka's son, that's why he was here. "My apologies, Agent Tóth."

"If everyone could please be seated. This assembly is now in session." Someone came over the loud speaker. "Pleasure to meet you, King T'Chaka and Prince T'Challa." I said with a nod. The two men smiled and moved along to speak amongst themselves.

"So, your speaking has been getting a lot better Agent Tóth." Natasha smiled and walked towards our seats. "No thanks to you, I owe you a lot." I smiled and sat down, fixing my bowtie a bit.

"I've never met a Royal before, that was cool" I said with a giddy ass smile on my face. I looked like a moron and I knew it. "I'm sorry." I cleared my throat and looked down. Romanoff could only chuckle and wave me off.

"Release your stims Tóth, it's exciting. Just be sure to stay focused even though you're not signing, I want you to hear the details."

....

"When stolen Wakandan vibranium was used to make a terrible weapon... we in Wakanda were forced to question our legacy. Those men and women killed in Nigeria... were part of a goodwill mission from a country too long in the shadows." King T'Chaka said. My body seemed to get tingly quickly, but there was nothing in sight that was a threat.

"Natasha.." I nudged her and she leaned her head over to me. "Somethings wrong.. it's going off.." I mumbled, and she looked to me.

"It's nothing, probably goosebumps from the speech. Don't cause a damn scene." Nat said, and turned her attention back to King T'Chaka.

"We will not, however, let misfortune drive us back. We will fight to improve the world we wish to join. I am grateful to the Avengers for supporting this initiative. Wakanda is proud to extend its hand in peace." I looked around and quickly got up and ran to where King T'Chaka as I felt time slow down.

"EVERYBODY GET DOWN!" T'Challa was running for his father as I got an arm on him, and felt my body get blasted away by some force.

...

My ears were filled with static, nothing coming up. The ringing sensation didn't get any better as both sounds clouded my ears.

I coughed and hacked, my lungs burning. I couldn't breathe through my mouth or nose it was horrible.

My head spun like a million miles an hour as I gripped the ground, seeing a pool of blood in the white ash beneath me. I picked my head up to see T'Challa cradling his father.

I failed.

I put my head back down and closed my eyes. It was my fault, it felt off the second I walked in. Whoever it was had a damn near death wish.

I hacked and coughed some more, I felt like breathing was getting harder and harder the more I tried to breathe in.

If only you could breath out your anus.

I cleared my throat and took in shallow breaths and exhaled more than I inhaled. My body felt so weak and fucking washed for no reason, it was something I'd never experienced before.

"Come on.." I coughed and tried to lift
myself off of the cold, ash ground and tried to move. Something was wrong, very wrong.

My legs, I needed to get up.

But I couldn't feel my legs.

I couldn't feel them at all.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I was working on this a little bit all week and as i'm in the car going to Boston for my tournament!!

I've got high hopes for a massive W!!

Better yet, today's my birthday!!