4.2

Alex

The bomb exploded, and the room filled with glitter. Sam started bursting out with laughter as people started coming out of their hiding places.

"Sam!" Nat yelled, and Sam's face became pale.

"Look.. Nat.. It was a joke.." Sam said, backing up.

"You little shit!" Nat said, and I grabbed her before she could start her attack. Sam was now hiding behind Steve, who was bursting out laughing as was everyone else as I struggled against the ex-assassin.

"Nat where your present?" I said, trying to shift the topic off of Sam's horrible prank to something else.

"I'll get it, open these first." Nat said, sliding over some gifts. None of them were oversized, besides one thank god. I enjoy the little things more than the big things.

I decided to choose the longer box, mainly to get it done and over with. The box was a bit heavy, and had a lot of things inside of it as it shook.

I ripped on the Santa themed wrapping paper, revealing the Train Set. My eyes lit up like a christmas tree and I believe I started squealing.

"Tran set!" I yelled, holding it up in the air like I just won the lottery. Everyone gave me a weird look as Steve was smiling like crazy.

"That was from me!" Rhodey said proudly. My body basically flew over to him and hugged him tightly, wiggling like a dog that just reunited with their owner.

"Thank!" I squealed, and Rhodes patted my back.

"See, I told you Alex likes trains!" Steve yelled to Sam, who groaned and gave Steve 10 dollars. I released Rhodes and went back over to the floor where a few other presents were laid out.

There was a rather small one that was rolled up neatly. I grabbed it and gave it a shake, nothing inside. I ripped at the paper to reveal cardboard surrounding the cylinder shape.

Tearing at the tape, I finally got it open and slid out a rolled up poster. Curiosity struck at me and I unrolled it. I held it up with two hands as if I was reading a scroll back in B.C days.

It was a poster of me as Spider-Man, swinging up in the air making a cool pose while shooting a web out that went off the frame.

I let out a long woah, along with the two younger Bartons. We both seemed impressed by the shot, almost baffled by how cool it looked.

"That was my gift for you, Alex. I hope you enjoy it for your room." Vision said with his Jarvis voice. I nodded eagerly and rolled it back up and put it into the cardboard holder again, making sure I wouldn't ruin it already.

Lila reached over and grabbed a very flat gift and handed it over to me. I put my fingers around the sides, and it felt round on one side and flat on the other, which confused me.