5.1

Alex
Blinding lights clouded my vision, causing me to look around. Nobody was nearby, but the TV was on. It featured the Avengers.

I saw Wanda, there she was. Steve, Natasha, Sam and that's it. They were fighting people, not sure who though. I felt behind my ears, only to have no hearing aides.

Steve grabs the persons arm and pulls the gauntlet off, only for the other gauntlet to reveal another knife. But Steve bests him. Defeated, on his knees, the guy removes his mask, revealing a scarred face.

It was Rumlow. They were talking, and so I guess I'll resort to lip reading.

"I think I look pretty good, all things considered." Rumlow said with a lazy smirk. "Who's your buyer?" Steve hissed, staring darts into his eyes.

"You know, he knew you. You pal, your buddy, your Bucky." Rumlow said, and the News camera came to Steve's face. "What did you say?"

"He remembered you. I was there. He got all weepy about it. Till they put his brain back in a blender. He wanted you to know something. He said to me, "Please tell Rogers. When you gotta go, you gotta go." And you're coming with me!"  Rumlow activates his bomb vest and Steve flinches as Rumlow's armor ignites, but Wanda keeps the blast contained around Rumlow who grimaces in agony.

She lifts him into the air before she loses control, and the explosion finally blossoms, devastating entire floors of a nearby office building. My hand fell over my mouth, scared for them. I knew that something will happen because of this shit

"Oh my..." Steve stares up. "Sam.. We need...
Fire and Rescue, on the south side of the building. We gotta get up there."

"That happened earlier today in Lagos, Nigeria. The Avengers since then have not released anything about the matter. Back to you-"I turned off the TV and looked around. Plain white sheets and to the right of me was a heart monitor.

I looked around and spotted clothes that were laid out, they looked like mine. I couldn't move, though. I didn't know why, why couldn't I move?

I felt the vibrations of movement and voices, causing me to look the way they came from. I didn't see anyone in the room with me.

The walls seemed different, like they were painted another color since I had been there. They were a satin white, rather than the grey they were.

I saw Natasha on the phone, talking to someone, I was unsure who though. I was unable to read her lips, but her vibrations indicated she was angry or something.

Natasha hung up and a sigh escaped her lips, and rubbed her forehead with another vibrating sensation coming from her. Her head came up and her eyes widened.

Natasha's lips formed a word but she crashed into me, engulfing me into a hug. She was speaking but I couldn't hear her or see what she was trying to say.

I slowly put my arms around her, confused. I was only asleep for what seemed like a day, what the hell happened. Suddenly, my legs felt numb.

Natasha let go of me and was speaking some words, and yelling others out to the abyss. Her hands came to my cheeks, cupping them softly. She was mumbling words of affirmation, sweet nothings I presumed.

I couldn't feel my legs, maybe it was from how long I was asleep? They worked fine not even a minute ago. There was loud vibrations and two people ran in.

I tilted my head as I was being murmured words. A cool liquid went into my neck, and I found myself falling asleep again.

Natasha
"Hey I didn't say to fucking knock them out!" I said, slapping the agents hand as Alex fell asleep. "Sorry.." The agent mumbled and rubbed their head.

"Just, just leave." I huffed, and the poor guys nodded, rushing out of the room when Steve came in.

"Hey Nat? What's the fuss about?" Steve said, looking at my expression. "Nothing Rogers, I'm fine. Go for your stupid run in the back." I said with a weak smile.

                                   Alex
I woke up and looked around, noticing nobody was here again. My back was burning, not sure why but it was an unpleasant feeling.

I groaned, I think. I couldn't hear anything, just the usual weird buzzing in my ears. I grabbed onto the the sheets, lifting them up and down to generate some cool air.

There was Natasha, sitting there and crying. She was sitting in the chair next to me, just crying into her hands.

I wheezed at the feeling of the tube in my throat, coughing up a storm I think. Natasha's head whipped around and rushed over and then there was a sudden click to my ears and every noise came at me.

Monitors beeping, the sound of the oxygen tube shoved into my throat. I started to cough and Nat yanked it out of my throat.

"Hey, hey you're okay hey!" Nat said as I grabbed onto her shoulders, freaking out. "I can't feel my legs." I said, looking at Natasha.

"What..?" Nat said, holding me steady as I basically vibrated in her grip. "I can't.. I can't feel my fucking legs Nat!" I yelled, freaking out.

My legs, I need them I can't function without my legs I mean I need my legs if I don't have my legs I can't be Spider-man or an Avenger!

I don't wanna be the cripple of the team, I'd be useless. I don't wanna be off the team I don't wanna be the deadweight. There would be no friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.

What would Wanda think of me, a cripple now? Oh my webs is she gonna dump me? I don't want to just be deadweight to her and she'd have to take care of me.

"Hey, hey shh it's okay it's alright." Nat said, hugging me as I sobbed into her shoulder.

"I can't feel my fucking legs Nat!" I yelled, sobbing even harder.

-------------------------------------------------------

I mean yay?