1.12

Natasha
I sped my car down the road to get Alex. It was eight am, when I said nine in the morning sharp. That meant an hour earlier. Better early then never.

The fire escape was the only way I would be able to get into the building. It was pretty rusty but held up well enough for me to get to Parker's building.

Their window was slightly open, and I could see Alex sound asleep. The comforter and blanket was on the floor, some of their sheets were pulled out a bit, and they were sprawled out a bit on the bed.

I groaned, not wanting to having to wake the poor kid up. They looked so.. peaceful for a person who fights literally every night.

I opened the window silently, and climbed in. They moved around some, causing me to freeze in place. Once they stopped moving again, I went to the foot of the bed and shook their leg.

"May schools over.. I don't have Summer school.." Alex mumbled, throwing a pillow over their face. Cute, but I wasn't having it. I shook their leg again, and again, until they opened their eyes.

"May I said- Wait why are you here?"

"Because we're already ten minutes late."

"It's only eight-eleven though?"

"Yeah, better early then on time. Get a move on."I said, throwing them some jeans, a really nerdy shirt, and some sweatshirt.

"Hurry up and shower and get ready. You have five minutes." I said, sitting at their desk and looking at their retro stuff. The old computer definitely was working, which was pretty cool to say the least.

Their posters, they were really nice. Some of them were framed if they were really that good, some were just tacked to the wall. There was some classic car pictures, polaroid camera photos, and one that particularly stood out to me.

It was a framed photo, five people in it. A man and a woman, May, and another man, and Alex of course. I picked up the photo to inspect it more, when it was snatched out of my hands.

"Dont."

"Okay." I said, raising my hands in surrender.

"You go through the front, I'm taking the fire exit." I climbed out the window again and went down, but Parker just walked down the wall.

"Jesus you're weird."

"Mad 'cause slow." Alex shrugged, jumping down. Thank god I killed all the security cameras in the area, and that nobody was up in their neighborhood.

I got in my car, revving the engine as Alex entered. The SHIELD  headquarters was pretty far, so I reclined Alex's seat.

"Take a nap. Gonna be a while." Alex shrugged and shifted around to they were comfortable. They were actually very cautious with their arm, which was good.

I really hope there's no permanent damage done.

                                   Alex
"Parker wake up." Nat said, opening my door are pulling my seat back up. I gingerly got up and closed the door, walking into the building.

"Rise and shine Parker, Agent Romanoff." Fury said as we entered. I nodded and we walked to the elevator, getting in.

"Floor Level?"

"My level."

"Access denied, unauthorized member."

"Director override.." My ears were covered by Natasha, then uncovered. I shrugged and watched as we went up the multiple floors.