4.4

Wanda
I had never seen someone so excited to be in an amusement park. It was the weirdest thing I had ever witnessed, really.

Who else would it be? Alex Parker of course. We left Vision with the dog, not sure why but it is what it is.

Tony got us.. "magic bands" to get into the park, which I guess made life easier then having to worry about losing a card?

I noticed how everyone was gathering around the castle stage, and that Alex was missing from the eight of us.

"Where's Alex?" I said, catching everyone's attention.

"I have no clue."

"Already? We literally just entered the park." Tony sighed.

"Maybe they're by the stage." Nat sighed as we all walked over, greeting some people and taking a few pictures, signing a few napkins or shirts.. even an arm..

"Good morning friends!" Some rat thing came out on the stage with two ducks, another rat, a weird ass thing with a hat, and a dog.

"What the hell are those?"

"Oh, the mouse with a tuxedo is Mickey Mouse, the one with a dress is Minnie Mouse, the one with the hat is Goofy, and the dog it Pluto." Sam said as they  pranced around stage.

"Oh."

"Today, we have a very special guest today!"

"Gorsh, wonder who that could be!" The weird dog said. I turned to Nat, who face palmed almost immediately. I couldn't quite read her mind, she was blocking me out.

"Hi guys!" That stupid voice rang out, and Alex, in their stupid suit, jumped on stage.

"Everyone! Welcome Spider-Man!" Mickey said, and Alex started waving.

"It cool to be here!" Alex said. It was so fake.  An idea popped into my head, let's fuck with Alex. I concentrated into their mind, and I finally got in after a while, they were very concentrated.

"Oh Alex, you think being on a stage will prove you're not useless or worthless?" Alex darted their eyes around as Mickey and the "gang" spoke.

"Oh Alex, just get off the stage, you look overly stupid and dumb. You and your stutter, how annoying you must sound to everyone else." Alex started rubbing their hands together, letting me know I fucked with them perfectly. Alex looked over to the mouse, putting their hands to their sides, but they were shaking.

"Mickey! There's a mission I go to! Bye friends!" Alex yelled, waving at the people in the crowd. They shot a web and started swinging backstage somewhere.

"Why'd they panic." Steve said, scratching his head. I shrugged and all of us started walking over to the backstage lot.

"So, where are we hitting first?" Bird boy said excitedly. Steve slapped him over the head and they got into a little quarrel.

"I wanna go on Splash Mountain! It's the Song of The South!" Sam yelled.

"Well I want to go on Its a Small World!" Steve argued back.

"Seven Dwarves Mine Train." I turned my head and saw Alex in a white shirt, black shorts, and a white hat with Spider-Man on the front, but it was turned back.

"Fast pass." They said again, holding out their iPad and revealing the fast pass that we somehow secured.

"When did we get a fast pass? I didn't pay for it." Tony said.

"I did it. After Seven Dwarves we can go Space Mountain." Alex said as we walked, basically being a human map/tour guide for everyone.

"How the hell do you know what you're doing?" Clint said.

"I used go here, Summer times." Alex said, taking their clear glasses out of their shirt and putting them on, looking down at the tablet and moving stuff around.

"By the way, don't wear black. Absorbs heat, wear white or a lighter color." Alex said, turning around a looking at Tony, Clint, and I.

"Thought agents would know that." Alex said, turning back around as we walked through the park, waiting to get to our destination.

We walked up to the ride, and all I heard were screams and yelling, laughing, and the roller coaster going through.

"You like?" Alex said, eyes glistening and smiling like a dork. I rolled my eyes at their state.

"Shut up stutter." I said, leaving them aside with their head bowed a bit. Weirdo.

"Alright our fast pass is scheduled for now so let's go before the gateway closes." Alex mumbled, putting their tablet back into their bag. We all followed what the people in front of us did, scanning our bands and moving along.

"Oh my god, you're Spider-Man!" The man watching the computer with our names said.

"I remember you! I saved you from fire in Queens!" Alex said, high-fiving the guy.

"Could you autograph this?" The man said, he looked about 21 at most. Alex smiled and took a marker out of the drawer and signed it, adding a smily face.

"Merry Chrim'as." Alex said with a smile, snapping a selfie with the guy.

"Thanks Spider-Man!" The guy called as Alex walked away and past me. To be fair, it was cute seeing how Alex was with their "fans.." that guy ignored Steve, Tony, Sam, Clint, Nat, Rhodey, Maria and I and didn't miss Alex.

"Alright, who's sitting with who?" Tony said, and Steve shrugged.

"I'll go with Sam." Steve said, Rhodes and Stark were obviously going together, Clint and Nat were going together.

"I prefer to go alone." Maria said with a smile.

Great.

I sighed as we stepped into the place. There was people of all ages getting on the ride, pulling the protector down and smiling.

"Can go spot one?" Alex said to one of the cast members, and they nodded eagerly.

"Only if I get a selfie with you." The woman said, and they did. Alex had their goofy smile on and the thumbs up.

"Thanks Spider-Man, go ahead and go row 1." The cast member said, and Alex skipped over to their spot, occasionally taking pictures with people around, as well as the rest of the known Avengers.

Finally, the next car came and the people got off. After everyone had cleared, the gates opened and Alex pushed me to the far seat.

"Hey what the hell!"

"I like right." Alex said, pulling the bar down. Cast members came around checked them, and suddenly we thrusted forward. A few whoops were heard, and I held onto the bar as we reached a hill.

Alex had some stupid camera out, recording everything. After a few, we were inside this mine, with all these weird things moving around.

I turned to look at McDumbass, and saw them singing along to the stupid song. Yet..  looked as happy as I have ever seen them.

Suddenly, the ride came to an abrupt stop as we were now in front of the guy yelling "Hi-Ho." I finally realized they were animatronics, thank god.

We jerked forward and it caused me to scream and latch onto the person next to me. Alex. My arms wrapped around their torso and I squeezed my eyes shut, squealing like a child. I kept squealing until we got to where the ride ended.

I shoved myself off of Alex, leaning against the cart's side. Why did it feel right? It was stupid, I didn't like Alex, they were too easy, too fragile. We got off the ride and I immediately stayed away from Alex to think.

What the hell was that.