4.1

Alex
Christmas

I walked May into the living room and helped put down some of her presents that were for me. We wound up getting everyone something.

Thor, when he came back, would get a beer glass.

I personally got Nat two dual pistols.

Tony would also get a shot glass.

Vision would get a book since he was like that.

Rhodey I got him a mug because he's always drinking coffee.

I got Sam new goggles for his suit, which I programmed to do a lot of things.

I got Steve a cardigan sweater as joke, seeing he's an old man. I also got him a "World's Greatest Grandpa" mug, once again as a joke.

Clint would receive lots of arrows, explosive, electric, ones that would break off into other arrows, etc.

Bruce would receive some more purple shirts, since that was really all he wore sometimes if he ever were to return.

Wanda, well. I didn't know what to get her. I knew she wore a shit ton of rings, so I got her some rings. She also wore sweaters and sweatshirts, so I got her some black and white ones.

May, I got her some cook books and baking books.

"You ready to meet everyone?" I said, pulling into the long driveway.

"Sure. Who won't I be seeing?"

"Probably Thor and Tony, and definitely won't be seeing Bruce." I nodded, parking the car in the driveway. I got myself out and took some of the presents out.

"So, you're the famous Aunt May?" A familiar voice said, and I quickly blocked the presents. It was Sam, of course. I nodded and gave a smile.

"Pleasure to meet you." May said, holding a hand to shake. Sam gladly shook it and nodded

"Sam Wilson. I'll help you out with the gifts." Sam smiled, picking some up and walking in. I closed the trunk and walked up.

"Merry Christmas, King Parker, and Ms. Parker...?" Vision said, and my smile crept back onto my face. I didn't expect for him to actually call me King instead of Mr. or Ms.

"Uh, yes. You're Vision. Hi, just call me May." May smiled.

"Yes, I am Vision. May I?" He said, and May nodded. Vision took some of the gifts from May and we walked in.

"Merry Christmas." Tony yelled.

"Hey Hanukkah is still a thing!" Steve shouted over him.

"But today we celebrate Christmas, so let's just focus on that one for today, please." Tony whined. Steve huffed as I put down all the presents, we had underneath the tree.

"Happy Birthday, Alex!" Nat cooed, hugging me. I groaned, trying to get out of her grip.

"Nat you're squeezing my brains out of my ass."

"Language!" Steve yelled, and everyone laughed. Nat let go of me as some other people put down their gifts, and suddenly it basically became a party. Maria showed up along with SHIELD agents and some trainees.

"No Maximoff?" I said to Steve.

"Said she'd come down."

"Did you even ask if Wanda celebrates Christmas?"

"Um..."

"Oh, you guys' suck." I groaned, taking a sip of hot chocolate. Steve gave me a sorry look, and slipped away. I went and sat on the couch and watched some Christmas movie that was playing while May socialized with everyone.