Chapter 2

It's late at night, I'm still in my cabin, with my Love, my Selena in my arms, we're kissing each others passionately, when I heard my phone ring, and we broke our kiss.

It's a call from my father, Mr. Gray.

"Hey old man!" I greets him.

"Hey young man!" he replied.

"Aaron! My son I want you to come home tomorrow morning, their is something I and your mom wants to discuss about." He said.

"Ok dad I'll be at home tomorrow morning, night!' I said.

"Night, my boy!" He said and cuts the call.

And again I continued what I left in middle, uhhh making out in my cabin with my Love.
.
.
I'm Aaron Gray, a 26 years old, most eligible bachelor billionaire of the country. I have four most important persons in my life my mom, dad, my little baby brother and my love Selena.
Well my parents and my baby brother doesn't like her, even a little bit. I don't know why??..But forget it.
.
.
Next morning...

I went home as I promised dad, and headed towards the dining hall for breakfast with my family.

"Morning dad, mom!" I greets them.

"Morning son!" Both greets back.

"Morning brother, mom-dad!" Said my brother.

"Morning sleepy head!" I greets back along with mom and dad.

Soon we all settled on our respective seats, and start having our breakfast.

"Well, dad you and mom wants something to discuss with me. What's that?" I asked in between.

"Aaron, you're 26 now, and as you know we're also not young and energetic enough like before, so we wanted you to settled down in you life and give us our grandchildren soon." He said, well I'm not shocked because I know what they wanted to discussed with me.

"Dad, you both very well know, that I'm in love with selena, and only wants to marry her, right now she's not ready for marriage because of her acting Career, but in upcoming year or two we gets married." I said.

"Aaron, I don't want that girl as my daughter in law, of Gary family. She's not capable of being the Next Lady of this family, I want someone responsible and capable for this position so I and your dad select a girl for you and you only have to marry her." mom said in stern voice.

"But mom...." I said but cuts in middle by dad.

"Its final Aaron, you're still not the CEO of GRAY AND SONS CO. and if you want this position, then you only get it if you married the girl we're selected for you, if not then I've more suitable employees for this position." He said with stone face.

"Alright dad, do what you guys want to do, but it doesn't mean that I'm going to leave selena." I said same face as him and moves out, without waiting for his reply.

.
.
Right now I'm in my penthouse, with selena in my arms, we just had our three round back to back of passionate love making.

She's sleeping in my arms naked peacefully. I was looking at her with love, when I heard my phone vibrates with call, it's from dad.

I slowly put her head on the pillow, and move towards the balcony attached with my room.

"Yes dad!" I said.

"Aaron, I finalized your marriage a day after tomorrow with the girl we selected for you, get ready and told that good for nothing girlfriend's of your!" He said with hatred.

"I'll tell her dad and please don't say anything about her, if you don't like her it's not my problem, but I love her. And one more thing did you talk with that girl?" I said and then asked.

"Yes and she's ready." He said.

"Ok!" I said and disconnect the call.

' I'll make you regret to agree for this marriage, whoever you are!' I thought in mind. And move towards my king size bed where my love is sleeping peacefully. I lay down besides her and took her in my arms, soon sleep consumes me.
.